13th March 2018, 06:03 PM
kunalda123

Admission eligibility and other criteria to be fulfilled in order to study MS in Germany for VLSI?

Hi, I have an aggregate of 62% in ECE engineering till third year and I've scored 65% in BE semester 1, semester 2 is going on. I've given GRE and scored 295. Can I get admission in a decent university for MS in Germany for VLSI course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  2. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  3. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  4. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  5. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  7. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  8. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  9. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  10. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study MS in Mechanical Engineering from top colleges of Germany? Which entrance exam will I have to appear?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  16. What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  18. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2018, 12:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission eligibility and other criteria to be fulfilled in order to study MS in Germany for VLSI?

To be eligible to pursue MS course from Germany, you should have passed your Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Engineering/ Technology from a Government recognised university. No GRE score is required to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and report the scores to the German universities to apply for admission to MS course. After receiving an admission letter from the German university, you can apply for Germany study visa and after it gets approved, you can fly to Germany for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?