26th November 2013, 02:53 PM
vishal bagdi

Default Re: Fee structure of correspondence MBA in Symbiosis University?

what is the fee struture of correspondence mba in symbiosis university?please answer me........[/QUOTE]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of correspondence MBA in Symbiosis University?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  3. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?
  7. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  8. Fee structure of Symbiosis University in correspondence?
  9. Process for admission to Symbiosis for MBA(correspondence)? Fee structure?
  10. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  12. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis university?
  14. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  15. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  17. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  18. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
26th November 2013, 02:54 PM
vishal bagdi

what is the fee struture of distance mba in symbiosis university?please answer me........[/QUOTE]
2nd December 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

MBA degree thru correspondence in symboisis
6th February 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hi,fee structure of MBA in HR from Symbiosis.plz send to my email id :[email protected]
send ur details for MBA
8th February 2014, 11:57 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you are planning to study your MBA course from Symbiosis University.

Here is the required criteria for the candidates to apply for MBA course in Symbiosis university.

The candidates should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Some of the specializations that are available in MBA course are
Finance
Marketing
Human Resources etc.

As per the fee structure, it does not cost you much to complete MBA course from Symbiosis University under Correspondence mode.

It will be 25k-30K to complete MBA course from Symbiosis University.

Its not about the fees but its about the completion of MBA.

Try to complete MBA course successfully so that you will be eligible for number of job opportunities in variety of companies.

MBA candidates can get job opportunities in any of the industry as each and every business need MBA candidates in order manage several business tasks.

Try to build up strong communication skills also which are very essential for the candidates in getting job and to perform well in the joined job.

Wish you all the best.
21st March 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I wish to pursue my MBA through distance education in Symbiosis university particularly in finance for 2 yrs in Bengaluru.Whether entrance exam to be written..? Kindly let me know the fee structure for the same.
Thank you

Email id :- [email protected]
21st March 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i am an MECHANICAL B TECH and power plant experience 2 years .so i want to join in mba power mgt in distance mode .please reply me by mail [email protected] about fees structure .exam centre sem details .etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?