12th September 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

is there any BARC entrance exam after completing MTECH??
I have completed B.E.(e.i.) and secured 71.6%(agg.).right now i am in m.e.(d.i) in 2yr and want job in BARC.
PLEASE give me some direction as soon as possible.
25th September 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

sir ,i have b.sc passed wid physics as hons nd i have got 55% marks .can i write barc exam..
26th September 2011, 12:41 AM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

eligibility criteria for bhabha atomic research centre is;

for engineering student
--B.E. / B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engineering) with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in any of the following engineering disciplines

for physics descipline
--MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics or BE/ BTech in Engineering Physics with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.

for chemistry descipline
--MSc in Chemistry with Physics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc.

for bioscience descipline
--MSc in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology,Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences
or
BE/BTech/BSc (Tech) only in Food Technology with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.

for radiological safety engineer
--MSc in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of integrated MSc, and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc.

for further details you can see the attachment;
Attached Files
File Type: docx barc.docx(12.6 KB, 123 views)
7th October 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i m in 12th science how much % we have to take for taking addmission in BARC.
pls tell me very frequently.
15th October 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;319717]sir,
my name is bhavya. i am already wrote the barc exam nw i am studying b.tech 3rd year mech branch. but i wrote that exam on the basic of inter .but in interview time they r reject me bcz i study the higher education.why,and their is any possibility i applying the barc job
thank u
7th November 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am swati now i am diploma fianal years student in chemical engg. But i like to reseach in BARC in atomic energy sector.sir pleze tell me how can i get this golden opportunity. And after diploma what can i do in best choosen path??...
11th December 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hi my name in surya imm studying BscIT second year . Am i eligible for barc job????
11th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

respecyed sir/mam i am studing be 3rd semester with electrical & electronics engineering.
am i eligible for barc exam?
what job that i could get afyer my be & barc exam;
in bhabha atomic reserch center?
please reply?
4th January 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have cmplted msc phy secured 63% and bsc 58% can i appear barc entrance through gate .
20th January 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed my Bachelor in Computer Application(BCA) with 73.86 %. are i am eligible for barc
20th January 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i completed my Bachelor in Computer Application(BCA) with 73.86 %. are i am eligible for BARC
1st February 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam, i have applied for BARC OCES written exam 2012.My examination center for written test is Guwahati with centre code 08
but i don't know the exact venue where the written test will be conducted. so
please kindly mail me the name of the institute where the exam will be
conducted also i would like to request you to mail me a sample
question paper of geology. thank you. please reply soon
15th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE TO APPLY IN Bsc
21st February 2012, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

sir,i've passed btech with 59 %.am i eligible to write barc entrance exam?i am an obc
9th March 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

You are not eligible for GATE as well for BARC. Concentrate on ur studies you will have plenty of opportunities next yr.
All the best !!
16th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can m.tech completed candidates applied for oces in barc?
1st June 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
i have completed B.sc chemistry but i have completed 12th in B group i.e b(bio,chem,phy,geography) my question is how can i join BARC AND WHICH POST
my name is nutan more
my age is 23 years old
1st June 2012, 10:40 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai....

Eligibility criteria for bhabha atomic research centre is :

for engineering student

--B.E. / B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engineering) with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in any of the following engineering disciplines

for physics descipline

--MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics or BE/ BTech in Engineering Physics with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.

for chemistry descipline

--MSc in Chemistry with Physics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc.

for bioscience descipline

--MSc in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology,Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences
or
BE/BTech/BSc (Tech) only in Food Technology with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.

for radiological safety engineer

--MSc in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of integrated MSc, and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc.

All the best....
3rd June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can we do BSc from BARC? Is there any entrance exam for that?
3rd July 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

hello , i m presently studying in 10th. is there any entrance exam for 10th pass students for barc. what is the criteria ?
9th August 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc 3rd year with honours in mathematics and physics,chemistry as pass subjects.. Please tell me when and how I can join BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTER ?
4th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of stream information technology in B.Tech with 72% .Am i eligible for the BARC entrance exam please tell me....
12th February 2013, 09:52 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hello friend,
An individual can join BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) as an Stipendiary Trainee in any of the following discipline:

Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering.Instrumentation, Electronics Electrical, Information Technology, Metallurgy, Telecommunication.
The minimum educational qualification required is Diploma / Licentiate in the particular field with minimum of 60% marks.

Apart from this, the educational qualification required to join in other three disciplines, are as follows:

Chemistry:A minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc.(Chemistry as principal andPhysics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Biology as subsidiary subjects)

Physics: A minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc.(Physics as principal and Mathematics/Statistics/electronics/ Computer Science/Chemistry as subsidiary subjects)

Computer Science: A minimu of 60 % marks in B.Sc.with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and one year Diploma in ComputerScience with a minimu of minimum 60% marks.

The selection is made on the basis of written test and interview conducted by BARC. The minimum eligible age to write the exam is 19 years and the maximum eligible age is 24 year with relaxation of upto 5 year for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 year for candidate belonging to OBC.

For further information, please visit the official website of BARC.
www.barc.ernet.in
27th February 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by odc View Post
the minimum qualification to enter BARC is a pass in 12th Standard or CBSE or any other State Board of School Examinations and a minimum of 55 % for OC, 50 % tor BC, MBC and others and a minimum pass for SC/ST each in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
there is an entrance exam conducted by BARC called EET i.e. engineering entrance test of 150 marks with the negative marking.
good luck
waqt is that EET wat is t syllabus and when is it conducted ? is it JEE maines n advance these days.? or any thing different ?if so please tell t details
5th March 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have appiled for work assistant.how can i prepare for barc exams.writen & interview?
19th April 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

where can we get the model and previoos questions papers for EEE branch?
8th June 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th how can I join and in which many fields can I try to do so
7th August 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

huy,
I am anju yadav.. i have completed my graduation in bsc(computer science).i want to do job in barc as lab assistant.if there is any vacancy plz inform.
thank yuo.
3rd January 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,i whant to know that how much percent is required in 12th class to get admit it in barc. and is there any issue of average result of 10th class.
thanking you.
3rd February 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am bsc final year student with bio group chemistry and zoology subject
plzz suggest we can apply barc form 2014
13th March 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my graduation b.e from comp,science and my final year result is 60% and my agg is 56 so am i eligible for the test??plz reply asap..
26th May 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I have been shortlisted for CET for Dip R.P 3/2014. Could anyone help me with the syllabus and previous year's question papers?

mail id: [email protected]
14th October 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir any one can join the barc who has done diploma in electronocs and communication.....plz tell me .....if ur ans. Is yes ....then provide me the some relevent information about it
4th December 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is Avinash. iam studying integrated m.sc biotechnology. how syllabus are prepared BARC entrance examination and what is the minimum qualification of barc examination. i have done during 6 semisters 65% marks.
18th March 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

My son is appearing in class twelfth (12) exam with subjects as MATH, PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY. After passing class twelve can he join Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. And what will be the future of him in BARC ?
6th August 2017, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

The minimum qualification for joining barc is written obtaining minimum score of 60% through bsc and msc too. ..
So my question is in bsc I have geology as a honours subject and chemistry and mathematics as pass or additional subjects ,, so in calculating % for bsc should I consider only honours marks or include all the additional math and chemistry too??
24th August 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 5 grade and I want her to apply for the BARC examination. Can you please suggest what process to be followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?