5th September 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI?

we r very much scared abt. the syllabus?
13th September 2011, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI?

I guess cet wd nt b happening this year coz d govt has yet nt announced the syllabus nd no further info is available regarding.is there ne info ne 1 havin? plz post if u do have
23rd September 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hey! how many and which college will add in this common medical exams.and plz anyone tell me abt syllabus and form notification.plzzzzzzzzz. sonam
27th September 2011, 10:15 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
there is no news available yet now
so when ever update available i will give replay same post
30th September 2011, 01:08 PM
ANKIT050

Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI?

Yes, the Ministry of Human Resource Development has announced for a common entrance test which will combine the pre-medical test and engineering tests.

The announcement has not been implemented so far,it will be so from the next session i.e. 2011.

There are ongoing discussions on this new step in higher education.

We will try to give you the new updated news about this announcement further in your next queries.

thanking you
3rd October 2011, 08:48 PM
biahreall

Default Hey im Ansel coming from etobicoke

Whats up im Ansel from etobicoke please be sure to go to my site below and view this iwebsite thanks a ton just for your precious time
4th October 2011, 04:57 PM
spodaypearp

Default Hey im Jeremiah from plumerville

Hi I am Jeremiah coming from plumerville kindly visit this web site below and even see this iwebsite thanks for your own time period
11th October 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

i read the posts here. gov shud dlt plant physiology nd not human physiology. cz v r gonna b doctors of humans and not of plants
11th October 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i read the posts here. gov shud dlt plant physiology nd not human physiology. cz v r gonna b doctors of humans and not of plants
11th October 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

23rd October 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

NEET IS SURE OR NOT IF SURE THEN WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR 2012
23rd October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

IS NEET IS SURE FOR 2012 IF SURE THEN WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF 2012
23rd October 2011, 10:47 PM
shahraksh3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The newly constituted Board of Governors of the Medical Council of India (MCI) has proposed a common entrance test for undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses in the country.

Does anyone have any new information about this as a lot of us are already in mid-session?
Till date MCI has updated that a common all India entrance test would be conducted from the academic year 2012. for undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses across the country. The portion and exam pattern was supposed to be put up on its website in the month of august 2011 but till date nothing has been updated. They might mostly confirm it by nov.
31st October 2011, 10:55 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear

Yes, the Ministry of Human Resource Development has announced for a common entrance test which will combine the pre-medical test and engineering tests.

The announcement has not been implemented so far,it will be so from the next session i.e. 2011.

We will try to give you the new updated news about this announcement further in your next queries.

Good luck!
thank you
31st October 2011, 11:13 PM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

Thanks
6th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

can I PLEASE KNOW FROM WHICH YEAR CET EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED.IS IT 2012 OR 2013.
15th November 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

is dere is no cpmt wil cnduct???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?