29th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for engineering or medicine after attending CET exam this year?

i am attending cet exam this year,i am in a dilemma as i don't understand should i go for engineering or medicine

8th March 2016, 12:42 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for engineering or medicine after attending CET exam this year?

CET simply means Common entrance test or Combine entrance test and CET is a common term used before many entrance exams of Engineering, Medical as well as in Management.

So You need to clarify the name of the entrance exams like Either it is JEE-CET, PMT-CET, or anything else.

But we will suggest you to go in the same domain for which you have give the entrance test. If the test would be related to medical field then you should move in Medical domain or if it would be for engineering then you should go into engineering field. And if your are not interested in both domain then you can think again and can take decision to make your career bright.

Hope you will be getting our Idea, To get more clarification on this you can post another questions along with complete details. We will be happy to help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?