2nd August 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages

hello dear ,
what is the scope of automation engineering ?
and what is the differ scope from telecom and computer branches.
please contect me on 8875518077.
@CHETAN
2nd August 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages

Sir how many divisions are there in embedded system and which sector is worthy for job.........
3rd August 2011, 05:39 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello there,
I have completed my degree in electronics and communication engineering from A.J college of engineering, Chennai. I am planning to do a 6 months diploma course in embedded systems in an institute named Cranes varsity, Banglore. They said, that placement assisstance will be provided.
But my friends say that there is no use of doing such courses because there is no scope for embedded systems in India. They insisted me do other courses such as SAP, Java etc, I am not interested in those areas at all. They added, doing course will not help you in getting job and its a waste of time, money. They said, you will be getting the same salary in Embedded domain which we get in software companies.
I am in a big dilemma whether to do course or to start applying for software jobs. I want to know the scope of Embedded system engineers in india and the pay scale for a fresher in that domain.

Bye.
embedded system has a vast scope in india usually an embedded engineer will be drawing 3.5 to 5.5 L/A

Coming to expectation part he may expect atlease 25% hike as per the industry standards

you will not believe it embedded system are paid more than any other engineer just see this chart

Entry Level 200000 225000 250000 Fresher - Software Associate
1-2 Exp 300000 335000 400000 Software associateConsultant
2-3 Exp 400000 520000 600000 Consultant Level 1-3
8th August 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in EC and now i am planning to go for ME/M.tech in VLSI and EMBEDDED..I know that doing any course from IITs or NITs matters alot but I want to ask that govt.collages degree is valuable or not? I am planning to do it from MS university Vododara or LD engineering ,Ahmedabad ,which both are reputed collages at GUJARAT level.Hope some one will reply for this. Thanx
14th August 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the chances for Indian embedded engineer getting jobs abroad???
15th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected SIR,
I have completed ECE (BE) this year... i wanna know about automation scope in india. What will be my growth if i join as an automation engineer? Please compare this field with Networking field by salary wise..... Thnx in advance....
1st September 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

is vector embedded institute good or emertx institute?
i want to join embedded course
12th September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hai i have completed my b.e in ec(2010) with 54%and diploma in embedded system in bangalore but still i am not having job if you knom any consultancy or any company takes us plz just inform me
20th September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

is embedded system course is suitable for girls? any job opportunities for girls in this field? pls yel me. i m a ECE student (2011 batch)...
26th September 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

should c be learnt befor embedded course?
28th September 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

see its good that you are an electronics engineer because only this field gives you some experience in microcontrollers and related topics.
First of all you should come out of the dilemma because embedded is a field which is application specific.It means that you have to design the chip as per the requirement of application is and program it accordingly.So basically you should have all the basic knowledge of microprocessors and controllers along with the coding.With this basic knowledge you can apply in application specific companies and you will get all the experience required.you will not need any further courses.If additionaly you have selected computer organization and microcomputer system design its a plus point.
Networking is a totally different thing. it comes in the field of it and comps.you should find out about it more from websites.
1st October 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any institute in mumbai which give placement guarantee in embedded system.
19th October 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

suggest me some websites in which i can get the details of the companies hiring for embedded engineers........
17th November 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends, I am Ravi. Currently(recently joined a company) i am working on embedded systems. On what should i emphasis more, hardware or programming? Your suggestions could help me lot.
Thank you.
27th November 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello there,
I have completed my degree in electronics and communication engineering from A.J college of engineering, Chennai. I am planning to do a 6 months diploma course in embedded systems in an institute named Cranes varsity, Banglore. They said, that placement assisstance will be provided.
But my friends say that there is no use of doing such courses because there is no scope for embedded systems in India. They insisted me do other courses such as SAP, Java etc, I am not interested in those areas at all. They added, doing course will not help you in getting job and its a waste of time, money. They said, you will be getting the same salary in Embedded domain which we get in software companies.
I am in a big dilemma whether to do course or to start applying for software jobs. I want to know the scope of Embedded system engineers in india and the pay scale for a fresher in that domain.

Bye.
so wat happened?..did u do? is there any scope for embedded here or people returning to india after ms in usa???
12th December 2011, 03:45 PM
sankita11

hello frnz !! i m doin ma btech in electronics n instrumentation..its ma final yr.plz suggest whether i shud go for a course in embedded system o not.if yes plz do suggest sum institutes..plz rply
12th December 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am choosing between Cranes Varsity Bangalore and MEMS CITD, hyderabad for my ESystems course, can any one help me with the quality of the course. i dont want to waste my Time ad more over MONEY!!!!
12th January 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in ec, do i eligible to embedded ?
28th January 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello there,

Bye.
There is a lot of scope of embedded system in India especially in the field of electronics.It will help you to enhances your knowledge more in electronics and help you in getting better placement in core electronics company in India as well as in foreign and also help in MNCs.you also get a job of professor in any engineering college if you have a vast knowledge about embedded system and VLSI technology. The salary you got in beginning is more than 45000Rs per month.
30th January 2012, 04:07 PM
tl.com

hello dear
Yes a computer student can also do Embedded course ...

It is having a good scope as some of best companies who works on embedded system are

GENERAL MOTORS

NISSAN

A& T

VEDIOCON

LG

INTEL

and many more companies

as there is less awareness of the subject people get confuse about the scope but we do have a best scope in this field

as EMBEDDED means SOFTWARE + HARDWARE

so one need to be good in both the field to understand the subject which make it more interesting and deep..
thank you
8th February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
scope for computer science engineer in embbeded system?
What are the companies for embedded systems?
11th February 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

will u please tell me that is there any scope for embbeded system in nasa?
13th February 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in E&C ,i am confused plc & embedded course so,please guide me which best for me.
16th February 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

hi I have completed B.E(Instrumentation). i m confused to study whether plc or emdedded system development?
which one is best suitable for girls to get into core company?plzzzzz suggest me.am a 2011 passed out student.
28th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m ravi
i m going to do Msc in embedded system & control from University of leicester Uk.
my family will not allow me to settle their so i wanna know how much salary i may expect here.
14th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello,i have done Msc in embedded system from UK and now want to work in india pune please suggest good company to apply
28th March 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do embedded coarse but i confused for C-DAC or vector which institute is best..?
10th April 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing btec in electronics and communication from ACET, baru sahib himachal pradesh ,i want to do summer training in embedded systems ,can you please suggest some best institutes in j&k for this and its scope in j&k,,,,thanks
13th April 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Embedded systems in Healthcare sector?
Should a biomedical engineer learn Embedded system to switch a domain?
and will diploma in Embedded system with degree in biomedical engineering count?
18th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me the best institute for embedded course in hyderabad.
27th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell about the fees structure of embedded system? & plz suggest any good institute...........plz
27th May 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

can any1 tell about fees structure of embedded system ?
plz suggest any good institute..........
27th May 2012, 01:23 PM
praveen gajghume

can anyone tell about fees structure of embedded system?
and plzzzz suggest any good institute.......
2nd June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i wud just say 1 thng...dnt do anythng fr d sake f earning money,do it to learn sumthng cz u wl reap d results afterwards..
3rd June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how much salary can i get after complete it
5th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd yr stdnt,persuing BE in electronics & comm. and i hv an intrest in comm.field,suggest me courses for this field and also suggest me scopes in this field.......
bye
poonam
16th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

iam having aggregate of 57% in my BE(ECE) and wanted to know that will i get a job in embeded system based company????
17th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got opportunity to do embedded and nano which can i select
6th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankita11 View Post
hello frnz !! i m doin ma btech in electronics n instrumentation..its ma final yr.plz suggest whether i shud go for a course in embedded system o not.if yes plz do suggest sum institutes..plz rply
now a days its difficult to get job in embedded. if u r very particular about embedded side. u have to do course for the placement sake. if u r in bang, u can join dallas technologies(indra nagar)
8th July 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm studying 4th btech in ECE........After completed btech i want to join in a embedded course.i'm interested in hardware.....so,i want to know how the future after completed this embedded course.....how to get a job ..even in a small company ...and plz tell me how much salary will i get even in a small company after this course...
9th July 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend. I was also in same dilemma few days back. But now decided to go 4 post graduation. If you are interested in the Embedded domain, then be perfect in it by doing m tech in embedded systems from a gud institute. These courses provide assurity not guarantee. Higher qualification always help you in your career.
I think M tech in embedded is gud option for you.
Also Embedded is evergreen branch but initial payments are low.
25th July 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir,
i have completed my diploma in digital electronics ,should i go embedded systems course or whether i go for b.tec ?
8th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir..... I had completed BE biomedical and have 1 years of experince .But now i want to change my field and want to go for embedded system. is it posssible for me
21st August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year ECE student should I do the Ebedded system course from this time for Job oppurtunities in Future.
22nd August 2012, 02:25 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
EMBEDDED means SOFTWARE + HARDWARE

there are lot of opertunities for Embedded system in India
especially now a days modern cars are using such systems....do the embedded course in a govt. organisation like CITD

many company likes-:
ENERAL MOTORS,NISSAN,A& T,VEDIOCON,Lg,INTEL etc

You may get many jobs in govt. sectors as well as private jobs.

From these degree you can get jobs in elecronics and in the field of chip designing.
For thse jobs you will payed more and gets reliable job
good luck
29th August 2012, 10:20 PM
suren373

sir i got 1997 rank in pgecet 2012 in CS stream....

can i choose embedded system & VLSI design or embedded system or VLSI....

and which one is better??

please suggest me and my email id is [email protected]
1st September 2012, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

hello ,i am amit . i completed my b.e. in this 2012 session and i am very confused about to choose the field of embedded system for job assurity .........is vector institute of hyderabad for embedded system placement's genuine ..........pls suggest me keeping yourself at this situation.................
29th October 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

All that i can say is, its not the course you do that will fetch you good job, rather it depends on the hard work you done on a particular field to fetch you good salary or career, also all is your luck or the knowledge you had previously or your perseverance to get the opportunity you wait for.

Thanks !
20th November 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

now i completed my b.Tech 4-1 ece,and after my b.tech i want to take training in embedded systems in vector institute.Is it a good institue?if not suggest me a good institute.
19th December 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hii friends,
i want to do a course in either embedded or vlsi . so please suggest me which is the best institute for training as well as placements in chennai.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?