25th January 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of software engineering job? How much salary is expected?

Dear Sir/Mam, I want to be a software engineer. But I don't know about its scope and about the salary when I will get a job. So, please sir tell me about the software engineering and about the salary..I will be very thankful to you.. Expecting the reply soon.

26th January 2017, 09:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of software engineering job? How much salary is expected?

Scope of software engineering jobs:-

Software Developer

Software programmers

Software Executives

Software Designers

System Designer

Project Manager

Information Systems Manager

Some reputed companies that recruits software engineers are listed below:-

Infosys

TCS

IBM

Microsoft Google

Oracle

Wipro Limited

Tata Infotech Limited

Fiserv

Cognizant

Salary:-

In India, a fresher will get the average salary of 3.5 to 4 lacs per year.

The average pay of a software engineer in United States is $ 94000 annually. Salary may also depends upon the company / industry you are working for.
27th January 2017, 11:30 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of software engineering job? How much salary is expected?

Software Engineering has wide range of opportunities in India as well as abroad. These are the job profiles for which you can apply after completing your software engineering:

Software Developer

Software executive

Software Designers

Software Programmers

System design

<> They are ::

<<>> SATYAM VENTURES

<<>> KIRLOSCAR

<<>> INFOTECH

<<>> VIJAYA ELECTRICALS

<<>> LARSEN & TOURBO

<<>> MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA

<<>> BHEL

<<>> BEL

<<>> ECIL

<<>> HPCL

<<>> NTPC

<<>> IOCL

<<>> ONGC

In India a fresher will get the average salary of 3.5 to 4 lacs per year and if you have experience than salary increases.
27th January 2017, 01:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Scope of Software Engineering Jobs and the Expected Salary:

In order to get job in Software Engineering field, you are required to know the basic eligibility criteria that is required to be eligible for the concerned recruitment's.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout the academics must be 60% marks in order to be eligible.

>> I suggest you to get good command over Programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, PHP, Unix and Data Structures.

>> In starting, you may expect it around Rs.19,000 to Rs.22,000/- per month and it gets increased based on the experience you attain and the company you work in.
27th January 2017, 04:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I want to be a software engineer. But I don't know about its scope and about the salary when I will get a job. So, please sir tell me about the software engineering and about the salary..I will be very thankful to you.. Expecting the reply soon.
The scope for the software engineers is good. There are huge scopes for the software engineers in IT industries. The software engineers are needed in the public sector companies and various private organizations. They can also work in teaching profession, banks, schools, colleges and financial institutions. The software engineer can also runs a consultancy services. There are various job positions like Software Developer, Software Consultant, Software Executives, Software Designer, Junior Software Engineer etc. The average salary for the fresh software engineer will be Rs 3 to 4 Lakhs per annum. After gaining some experience you can get high salaries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?