16th June 2011, 12:23 AM
amit gaur2065

Default Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

Hello my dear friend,
Exam format of FCI is given below-
Apptitude test,
General Knowledge,
Maths up to 10th standard and regional language.
There is book i.e. P.Guha which is very good written ,study from it if you are able to find it.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  2. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  3. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  4. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  5. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  6. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  7. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  9. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
  12. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  13. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  14. How to get the syllabus of Assistant Grade Tech. for food corporation of India?
  15. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  16. Books to be referred for FCI III exam preparation?
  17. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  18. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
16th June 2011, 12:24 AM
amit gaur2065

Post Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

Hello my dear friend,
Apptitude test,
General Knowledge,
There is book i.e. P.Guha which is very good written ,study from it if you are able to find it.
16th June 2011, 12:35 AM
amit gaur2065

Post Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

Hello my dear friend,
Apptitude test,
General Knowledge,
14th September 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

hello;
sir. plz tell me about requirment of fci. and the level of question.
send me info. in my id : [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to food corporation question papper and syllabus
1st November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
kindly tell me the eligibilty for this exam ,and i got 47% in graduation can i apply for this post.
5th November 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

pls send me exact syallbus for fci examination on my id [email protected]
10th November 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

for FCI(food corporation of india)EXAM QUESTION PAPERS AND FREE MOBILE ALERTS
PLZ SEND
ON WIKI_SHORE
AND SEND TO
16th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeks View Post
fci written test syllabus for assistant grade iii (technical):

The written test will consist of two parts.

The written test will be in english only and in two parts.

Part i will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and

part ii will consist of 60 multiple choice questions
give the name of book
16th November 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME SYLLABUS FOR ASST.GRADE III(TECHNICAL)
22nd November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;174960]I want to know the examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?[
28th November 2011, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me technical model question paper
28th November 2011, 03:31 PM

sir,
I filling the food corporation of india III general post form.
I request to you give me axam pattern and helping the question and answer
Thanks
Kanchan Kumar
[email protected]
5th December 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know the examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERN OF FCI SOUTH ZONE ASSITANT GRADE-4(DEPOT)POSTS AND "PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS" AND SOME BOOKS.

Thanks

[email protected]
17th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

the syllabus of fci assistant grade -3 biological science
26th December 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Kindly send me question paper of last year for AG III south zone for depot and general.
[email protected]
30th December 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post
Hey,

It all depends upon your qualification.Since,only graduate students are eligible for this test.
There is even a certain age criteria to qualify for the written exam.
The test mainly comprises of English and is of two levels.
The first part consists of 60 objective questions comprising of technical skills.
The second part consists of 60 objective questions comprising of current affairs,general awareness,computer awareness which tests your general ability.

If your selected in this then a call letter will be dispatched to your home showing the venue for the second stage of the exam

You have to participate in G.D's and other such discussions which will test your skill.

If your even qualified in the second stage then there will be a personal interview.

all the best
thank u:-) could u tell me the relevant books for technical paper (biological science). no books included this syllabus. How come there is no book for this technical post.. Please could u consult and tell me how to prepare for this part I exam.. It would be helpful:-)
19th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

the exam pattern of 2012 food corporation of India
20th January 2012, 03:33 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

It all depends upon your qualification.Since,only graduate students are eligible for this test.
There is even a certain age criteria to qualify for the written exam.
The test mainly comprises of English and is of two levels.
The first part consists of 60 objective questions comprising of technical skills.
The second part consists of 60 objective questions comprising of current affairs,general awareness,computer awareness which tests your general ability.

If your selected in this then a call letter will be dispatched to your home showing the venue for the second stage of the exam

You have to participate in G.D's and other such discussions which will test your skill.

If your even qualified in the second stage then there will be a personal interview.

thanks
20th January 2012, 04:07 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear
FCI Written Test Syllabus:

Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and
Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
Thank You
23rd January 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed M.Sc MICRO BIOLOGY with 3 years of experience in pharma and water company as microbiologist,i have applied for food corporation of india-assistant grade

PLEASE SEND ME THE PATTERN OF FCI south ZONE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE(assistant grade )POSTS AND "PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS" AND SOME BOOKS
Thanks
Durgadevi
[email protected]
31st January 2012, 10:14 AM
s.kutti

Respected sir,
Kindly send me the examination pattern of fci south zone mgt. trainee (Gen) post and some study material and previous year question papers send my email address.
Thanks
Udhaya Kumar
[email protected]
3rd February 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post
FCI Written Test Syllabus:

Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and
Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
Thank You
what is the sllybus of fci
9th March 2012, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have Qualified in PAPER I of the RECRUITMENT FOR ASSTT GR.III IN FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA, 2012 FOR THE POST AG.III(TECHNICAL).I want to know about the EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS of the PAPER II and PAPER III..SO PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS ON MY E MAIL [email protected] do this needfull for me.
Yours Faithfully.
13th March 2012, 12:13 AM
TrinityKiller

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..
17th March 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i aplied in fci in november 2011 so i want to know why is my call not come?and kindly send me the
the examination pattern of FCI north zone(depot) & some study material

thanks
pooja rani
[email protected]
17th March 2012, 11:34 AM
bnaveen70

paer-1 objective general studies &reasoning
paper-2 arithmetic
paper-3 bio logical students
but large member students apply in 2012. SSC only ppaer-1 is conducted in paper1 qualified students april 15,2012 paper-2&paper-3 exam conducting.

am attached fci as on feb 04.02.2012 paper
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC_FCI_Paper-Held-5-Feb-2012-First-Sitting.pdf(4.04 MB, 98 views)
19th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that examination pattern and syllabus of fci assistant grade group ABD for south zone
and best book for prepation this examination.plz send to me.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
24th June 2012, 05:53 PM
babu91

hello dear friend,

food corporation of india Written Test Syllabus:

good luck
thank you
14th August 2012, 01:53 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear friend,

Written Test Syllabus:

(1) will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and

(2) will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.

ALL THE BEST.
26th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..., i want pervious years question papers and name the good book to get through this fci exam plzz tell sir ..................................
MY EMAIL IS [email protected] PLZ SEND TO THIS EMIL... THANKING YOU............................................... .................................................. ..................
15th October 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

kindly refer me best book to study fci exam
21st March 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Please upload the question paper for the post of Assistant Grade-II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?