20th May 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?

list of marine engineering collages in kerala? and how to get admission?and fees structers?

Related Questions:
  1. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  2. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  3. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  5. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  6. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala?
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?
  12. What are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  13. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  14. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  15. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  17. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  18. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
30th August 2015, 11:45 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?

List of best marine engineering colleges in Kerala :-

- Indian Maritime University - Cochin Campus, Kochi (Kerala)
Training Institute Complex, Near Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Willingdon Island , Kochi (Ernakulam Dist.) - 682003

- Euro Tech Maritime Academy, Aluva (Kerala)
Kakkattikara, Kizhakkambalam P.O., Pazhanganadu , Aluva (Ernakulam Dist.) - 683562

- Engineers Training Centre (ETC), Thrissur (Kerala)
Plakkat Lane, Naikkanal , Thrissur (Thrissur Dist.) - 680001
1st September 2015, 08:17 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?

Marine Engineering Colleges In Kerala
- Kunjali Marakkar School of Maritime Engineering
- Kochi University Science & Technology
- Engineers Training Centre , Thrissur
- Indian Maritime University , Kochi
- Euro Tech Maritime Academy , Aluva

Fees Structure
Maritime Engineering is the 4 year duration Course.Fees for this course varies from college to college.Generally , Fees exist Rs.80,000 to 2,00,00 per year.It depends on institute.Deposit Fees , Exam Fees , Library Fees , Hostel Fees , Other Activity Fees are payable extra.

How to Apply
- Get the Application Form Online/Offline of Maritime College/University to which you want to apply
- Fill the Detail in Application Form
- Pay the Fees
- Submit the Application with required documents
- You will get admission on the basis of merit score.

Eligibility
- You must passed in (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects from recognized board.
3rd September 2015, 09:08 PM
ant man

Smile Re: List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?

hello

The best marine engineering colleges in kerala are
  • Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
  • Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering(SNGCE), Ernakulum
  • Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training, Kochi
  • Indian Maritime University - Cochin Campus, Kochi (Kerala)
  • National Institute of Technology Calicut

Eligibility for marine engineering :
1. You must complete 12th MPC course from a recognised board by Indian government.
2. You must have minimum 50% marks and above in 11th and 12th combined.
3. You must complete 17 years of age before completing 1st year course.
4. You should not have more than 25 years age.
5. You must get applications for the university by application of common entrance exam.

After passing the entrance exam you can get seat in the colleges.

The fee for the course may take 5 lakhs - 15 lakh rupees including the hostel, books, stationary etc..

To know more details about marine engineering click >>marine-engineer-ebook.pdf

all the best
21st March 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I have asked for the list of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineeringin kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?