9th June 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope?

hello,
I have done my M.com in 2009 and after that i was st home busy with my kid.....now i m thinking of doing cs....my age is 28 yrs....what is the scope of job after doing cs at my age??? please kindly suggest me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Date of BSNL JTO Exam? Syllabus for this Exam?
  2. Whether CS is better or ICWA for better job opportunities in abroad?
  3. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? What is the scope?
  4. How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?
  5. Can I do ICWA after completing B.Com with 57%?
  6. What is the scope of ICWA? I have scored 45% in graduation
  7. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  8. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad? -- [New]
  9. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  10. How can I study further in Abroad along with ICWA course being a B.Com final year student?
  11. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  12. Which is best for me between ICWA and CS after B.Com
  13. What is the procedure followed to do ICWA course abroad?
  14. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  15. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  16. Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?
  17. What is the scope and income of ICWA? I am pursuing B.Com
  18. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
24th August 2014, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope?

sir im in fybcom nd have choosed to do cs so will it make possible for me to do both cs,icwa nd bcom together
3rd October 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir ,
i am very confuse in choosing course . i have two option cs or icwa.
but i want to know that which one is better for me because i want to go abroad after completing this so plz tell me which course is more beneficial for me i am a graduate student i had completed my b.com this year
also tell me if i done cs than in abroad cs has a scope or not
Both the course are highly valued . but when we compared to ICWA has more scope than ACS because acs is the course you will study full of Indian laws but the laws are different from one country to another . so ICWA is the best choice
29th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing CMA.. I want to know about the running scope of CMA in the foreign countries. In the MNC's CMA have a good scope or CA ??
11th April 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing icwa inter and have completed 1st group. I will take exams of 2nd group in june 2017. What opportunities are available after completing icwa inter??
25th February 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

As is evident from the most of the replies here, CS has limited options with CS single degree.They can work mostly in secretarial department and mostly suited for girls.CS CA or as CS LLB have great demand. Even, CS CMA is a good combination. With single degree, CMA has more opportunities than CS, as it can work in accounts,finance,costing,taxation and more areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?