27th October 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?

sir/madam how can i go to abroad after completing my Bsc in MICROBIOLOGY? and which exams i have to passed before that? and is there scope of this subject there in abroad? if it is then please mention the names where it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  2. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope?
  5. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  6. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  8. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  10. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  11. What is the scope of microbiology in India and abroad?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  13. Scope in Microbiology and Toxicology? Which subject should I pursue for PG?
  14. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  15. How to do integrated Ph.D in abroad after completing B.Tech Biotechnology with 1 year experience in microbiology?
  16. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  17. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  18. What is the scope of Microbiology course?
1st November 2014, 11:33 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?

In order to do Masters in abroad you need to have 50% in your Degree. If you have 50% in B.Sc Microbiology, you can do Masters in abroad.

Exams to be attempted:

You need to attempt following examinations in order to do MS in Germany

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
• IELTS

These tests are to test your English Proficiency. Based on the marks you get, you can apply for Colleges or Universities.

Courses offering in Masters related to Microbiology are:

• Parasitology
• Immunology
• Public Health
• Fish Health
• Bacteriology
• Virology

List of Universities:

University of Sheffield
University of East London
Newcastle of University
University of Westminster
University of Birmingham
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London

Career Opportunities:

You can work in,

• Research Centre
• Laboratories
• Hospitals
• Pharmaceuticals
• Food Industries
• Beverages Industries
• Water processing Plants
1st February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?

i have completed my PG in microbiology . Now for further scope in microboilogy in abroad what to do please guide me properly asa soon as possible plzzzzzz......
14th June 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic educational requirements if I wish to go abroad for higher studies as well as job after completing bsc and MSc in microbiology.
16th July 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I've completed B.Sc microbiology. Now I've joined MSc microbiology. Is there any scholarship or entrance exams for doing PhD abroad in low cost?
28th January 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there is necessary to give IELTS and TOFEL's exam ?
For ging abroad aftr compiling my graduation in Bsc Hons Microbiology
19th August 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

If i wish my PGDMLT study in abroad than how to i come in abroad country without ilets or tofel.if i wish work at
the basis of bsc.micro. company will sponsered to me ?
4th December 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I like to do phd in abroad with scholarship. So, what will I do for that?
22nd April 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I go abroad after completing my MSC microbiology
6th August 2021, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to go abroad after M.Sc microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?