30th October 2011, 02:02 PM
Debajyoti Bhattacharya

What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?

Is there any scope to get a PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS in goverment institute?Is there prmanent jobs are there in goverment sector in India @Abroad after completing BAMS?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BAMS in government sector in India? Jobs in abroad after completing BAMS?
  2. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  3. Scope in abroad after BAMS? Can I do practice after completing BAMS in abroad? -- [New]
  4. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  5. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  6. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  7. Which are the further courses after completing BAMS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any PG courses in abroad which are recognized by Indian Government after doing BAMS in India?
  9. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?
  10. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  11. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  12. Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?
  13. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  14. Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?
  15. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  16. Is there any government entrance exam to study M.Tech or Ph.D in abroad with scholarship?
  17. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
29th July 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?

what is the scope of getting pg course in abroad through scholarship after completing bca?
9th June 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?

What are the exams that I have to crack for doing MCA in abroad after doing bca from India? What is its scope and what are the scholarships available for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?