8th February 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs?

The Global Open University distance education certificate valid for government jobs?
10th February 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs?

madhya pradesh mai gou ke marksheet valid nahi hai govt jab mai ise nahi mana jaraha hai. ab mai kya karu maine 2009-10 mai pgdca kiya tha.
rakesh.
11th February 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the m.phil degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed m.phil (history) . my session was 2008 - 2009. roll no. m.phill./3744/hst/2008j . No. 008668

please reply on: [email protected]
Valid but you should clear ugc-net or set. at present distance mphil are banned
17th February 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is the B.A english(honours) in distance mood from The Global Open University, Nagaland valid for govt. job?
17th February 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

my gmail id is rinkuyadav5988gmail.com,roll no TGOU/B.COM/4471/2008J, I am not receive my degree. give the way, what is the processior get my degree. and migration, session is 2008-11 in between done my graduation.
18th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

is there course i.e M.sc in math present IN nagaland university in distance mode.....,,,,
26th February 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

is BAPE (physical Educaion degree)is valid for govt job?
Plz reply me ||| [email protected] |||
27th February 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done ph.ed from global open university of nagaland. is my ph.ed degree is valid for govt.jobs
10th April 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I appeared for First year exam of M.A. Psychotherapy from Calicut, Kerala .TGOU/PG/167/PTH/2012J, Abdul Nazer M.T.
I did not yet receive my marklist . Could i know my marks ?
10th April 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I appeared for First year exam of M.A. Psychotherapy from Calicut, Kerala .TGOU/PG/167/PTH/2012J, Abdul Nazer M.T.
I did not yet receive my marklist . Could i know my marks ?
27th April 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sit,
My name is ASU SINGH BHATI
My roll no is -TGOU/BA/113/ECO/2007D
Degree course : BA ( Bachelor of ARTS)
I am selected to B ED college of Jammu (J&K) admition on 2014 this year but submit my all document to B ED college and my problem is my BA DEGREE and MIGRATION CERTIFICATE is the most important in B ED college so please issue my BA degree and Migration certificate.
To this address - ASU SINGH BHATI, A COY, 2 RAJPUT, C/O 99 APO
1st May 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I applied for provisional certificate from global open university ladt 3 montbs with Mark sheet and D D RS 300/- but no reply MU ROOM NO BA/ 218/EDU / 2007J please reply [email protected]
16th May 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I Am Ready To Taken a Addmission in Global Institution Kindly Guide me Is It Valid In Jammu & kashmir...

Thanks And Regards
Amit Sharma

Feel Free To Contact
30th May 2014, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done MSC environmental science
Is this degree valid or not in public or private sector
Please tell me
[email protected]
11th June 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in global open university but not getting admission in ignou for m.a . what is the procedure please reply back ?
17th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Roll Number: TGOU/BSC/3182/MATH/2010F ..is This Registered Roll Number?
Please Reply Fast..
Thanks....
Email: [email protected]
7th July 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my ba in global and wanted to admission in kkhsou in M A but they did nt allow now what i should do
20th July 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Is any case runing against the global open university nagaland in the court.if yes then what is the title of the case. when will the tgou nagaland get regullar recognition.please reply as soon as possible.
5th August 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelkamal View Post
Global Open University nagaland degree is valid for all govt job or not
we will reply me is that the global open university Nagaland degree is valid yes or no so kindly reply fast thanking you yours faithfully
Ramandeep kaur
12th August 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name rakesh kumar sir, plz tell me this university apporved in gov. Job and addmission in next class. Sir many pepole say that this fake university sir i am counfous. My number 08059878441 Plz send meg.
19th August 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

The Global Open University Nagaland is registered with UGC so all the degrees which they are providing are globally valid.
22nd August 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is the degree from glObal open university via distance learning valid for govt jobs?
29th August 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.A in education in 2009 from global olen open unvrsty Nagaland.whether univrsty is recognised by UGC &DEC ?if when and no.
Coz my appointment to a govt. post is witheld by the Hon'ble High Cout j&k in its stay order due to its allegedly non recognition.
now plesae furnish detail to me so that i defend my claim.
my email [email protected]
1st September 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get transcripts from The Global Open Iniversity Nagaland Dimapur....plz suggest me..
Uma
18th September 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i completed post graduate course in Global university and now want to phd in central university can i get admission ? if not what can i do ?

Druba Sarma
23rd September 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

this is to inform that i am surajit roy resident of kolkata I passed M.Sc.in mathematics in 2013 from TGOU my roll no - TGOU/MSC/8010/MATH/2011J.all the examnin kolkata centre and i received marksheet and others papers by postal service.after receive i need to verifiction all document so i send R.T.I. to the uuiversity . so please send me the report inmy email id my email id is [email protected] . after receive document i will submit in my office so please send immadiately
24th September 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to know when you issued the mark sheet of the student is there any registration no /Enrollment number in the marks sheet.
Koushik Ghosh,Kharagpur,West Bengal.

[email protected].
24th September 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to know when you issued the mark sheet of the student is there any registration no /Enrollment number in the marks sheet.
Koushik Ghosh,Kharagpur,West Bengal.

[email protected].
3rd October 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Is degree from global open university is valid plz give answer
8th October 2014, 10:06 PM

FROM A
[FOR THE APPLICATION/REQUEST FOR OBATAINING INFORMATION]
To
The Principal,
The Global Open University,
Nagaland.

1. Name of the applicant : Kausik Samanta,
2. Name of Guardian/Father: Shibsankar Samanta,
3. Roll No. : TGOU/PG/2374/GEO/2011J
4. Course : M.A in Geography
5. Particular of information required: To verify/cheek the authentication/genuinity of the certificates ( viz.( 1) Mark Sheet of part – l exam,( 2) Mark Sheet of part –ll exam, (3) Pass certificate.

With due respect, I Kausik Samanta, having Roll No. TGOU/PG/2374/GEO/2011J want to inform you that I have passed M.A in Geography from the Global Open University, Nagaland in the year June 2012 – 2013 session (after completion of the 2 years from June 2012 to June 2013). I have received my mark sheet of part-i, exam and mark sheet of part – ii, Exam and Pass certificate in Geography from your university.

Now, I request you to inform me whether the above certificates (viz- (i) Mark Sheet of Part – I, Exam, June2012, having No. 23268. (ii) Mark Sheet of Part –ii Exam, June 2013, having No- 38392 (iii) Pass certificate having No- 10192) as provided by your University is authenticate/genuine or not. I am enclosing the Photostat copies of the mentioned certificates for your kind information.

I would like to inform you further that I have completed my Post Graduate Degree in Geography from The Global Open University, Nagaland, for your kind perusal.

I further request you to provide me the above information as desired for my future academic career.

Enclo : As stated Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

S/o Shibsankar Samanta,
Roll No. TGOU/PG/2374/GEO/2011J
Address: Chand Mari Lane, Kachipukur (N),
Badam Tala, Burdwan, Pin: 713101
Ph.No: 8640857633.
17th October 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir / madam,
I am a student of M Sc Disaster Management registered roll number TGOU/IIEE/075/DM/2012J.
I have submitted my study paper in 2013 & have appeared in M Sc part 1 in June 2014 from Shillong exam centre.
As yet no intimation has been given to me about my study paper for the 1st year & also the results of the June exams are long awaited.
I want to appear in the Msc final year in Dec 2014 & also submit my 2nd year's study paper & Master Thesis.This can only be done once you declare the 1st year results.
My e mail id is '' [email protected] ".Kindly give me the required info so that i complete my M Sc by 2014 & apply for higher studies.
Dinesh Alagh
110/1 pine walk colony ,Shillong.793001.MEGHALAYA
22nd October 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i got result ist division of M.Phil degree from global open un Nagaland.in 210. can I be eligible for phd form any recognized university?
12th November 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a pear the examination of June 2014 LLM 2nd year and my mark sheet not come till today my roll no is tgou/nl11/143/2012/j(h)
13th November 2014, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

The degrees given by the University mentioned as TGOU are valid and would be recognised in India.

The High court of Kohima had a case and the judgement was passed in favour of TGOU in 2013. It stated that the degrees of various students from 2.6.2009 would be recognised. Judgement issued on 16.8.2013

Also UGC issued a letter on 28th May 2013 that from 4th May 2013, DEC of IGNOU stands Dissolved.

The Universities as on 14.08.2014 features in the UGC's list of universities (Serial no. 364. The Global Open University, Wokha %u2013 797 111, Nagaland (Private University)
11th January 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i do M.PEd in GOU ISF yes plz tell me.my Email id i
s, [email protected]
21st January 2015, 03:15 PM
Neha q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
my name is Nikita Sharma.........
my roll no:-TGOU/BA/3047/G/2008D
Degree course:-B.A.(Bachelor of ARTS)
Last year my completet degree THREE year course,
and i am selected to B ED college (udaipur (raj.)admission on 2013 this year,
but submit my all degree and my all document to bed colleage,
and my problem is my MIGRATION CERTIFICATE is the most important in BED Colleage,so please issue my migration certificate.....
to this address:-Nikita Sharma,73 cole - pole ,bada bazar ,udaipur (raj.)313001
and my email ID:-([email protected])
Hi Nikita . Did u get your migration certificate. I nee d it too urgently..pls help..how to get it. My email address: me_nehawalia@ ymail.com pls reply As soon as possible thnx.
1st February 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

HI ! MY NAME IS SINCHAN SARKAR. I AM FROM WEST BENGAL. I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION at AUGUST IN THE YEAR OF 2013 FROM NAGALAND THE GLOBAL UNIVERSITY. I HAVE GOT MY RESULT ALSO. MY QUIRY IS NEAR TO YOU THAT HOW CAN I KNOW THAT THE CERTIFICATES WHICH I HAVE GOT FROM THE GLOBAL UNIVERSITUY NAGALAND, IS ORIGINAL OR VALID? PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT IT.
4th February 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have been a teacher of English since 1984. I have made up my mind to improve my professional qualification through global university in B.A.Hon.English. What should I do to Get this degree? Pl reply me to my mailing address as early as possible.[[email protected]
27th February 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my roll no. is TGOU/BSC/PRV/00101282/IT. I passed in examination conducted in 2010-2013 session. my name is BHATTACHARJEE SOUMIK SUDIP. Is the certificate is genuine? pleae confirm to this mail id. [email protected]
1st March 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Techno global university certificate is valuable for overseas education in Canada
9th March 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I have to know about M.Sc.(math) course.and also bridge course in mathematics.
5th April 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I completed my ba from your university in general stream can I able to apply in fci.central govt job.
15th April 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BA(edu) Hon , my roll no.TGOU BAEDU 093 2011J,I've recieved My marksheet but did not recieved the degree marksheet, its more then one and a half year.Wats the procedure .
13th May 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my B.a in English from TGOU in 2013. My name is Sahidul Islam and roll no is TGOU/BA/2771/ENG/2010J. My 1st year, 2nd year, and 3rd year session is 2011,2012,2013. Sir,please reply me my degree in West Bengal is valid or not? Please reply this number 9679755071
13th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Sahidul Islam.I have completed my B.A in Eng in 2013.My roll no isTGOU/BA/2771/ENG/2010J.My 1st year,2nd year and 3rd year session is 2011,2012,2013.sir, now I am suffering from various kinds of tension about it that is my tgou degree valid in West Bengal for all govt job or not?sir, please reply my number 09679755071.From,West Bengal.
22nd May 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B. com in 1990 from calcutta university.Can I take admission in M.com for this year at open university of Nagaland ?
2nd June 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Is it correct that TGOU is fake university and chandigarh's police buste some fake certificate that issue from TGOU nagaland?
12th August 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I want to take addmission in Delhi Univesity in M.com and I did my B.com from global open univesity, Am I eligible to get addmission into this.

Please rply
15th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir/mam I want llm from the global open university is tha degree is approved by bar council of india n after completing llm cn I do or take admission in PhDs or not plz replay as soon as possible thanxxx (FAEEM ANSARI)
2nd September 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that I have done M.A in political science in one year from tgou Nagaland. Is it valid for further studies or job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?