15th June 2011, 05:11 PM
sameer.jaldhaka

How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?

How is The Global Open University,Nagaland,for Master degree in E.V.S. is it NCTE RECOGNISED?
Plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  2. Is degree from Global University Nagaland is valid or not?
  3. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  4. Universities offering M.Phil course through correspondence in Tourism?
  5. Can i appear for National Eligibility test after pursuing masters in Law from Global Open University?
  6. Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Validity of M.Sc Earth Science of The Global Open University, Nagaland -- [New]
  8. Is global open university nagaland recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  9. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  10. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  11. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  12. Is Global Open University in Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  13. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree from IGNOU or Jammu University? I have done 3 year course in disaster management from Global Open University, Nagaland
  14. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  15. Is global university Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  16. What is the status of Global Open University, Nagaland? Is it UGC, HRD or DEC recognized?
  17. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  18. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
14th February 2016, 12:06 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?

The Global Open University Nagaland

The Global Open University, Nagaland is an open University established by the Government of Nagaland and Recognised by UGC, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India which provide different Master and Bachelor degree courses. All the Master & Bachelor degree course offer by its University is approved by the UGC.

As you are looking for Master degree in EVS, So if you want to take admission in this University then don't worry and take admission. Every year it take admission you need to see the Prospectus of college and select the course as your wish. All information is available on official website. Visit- https://www.nagaland.net.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?