9th June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and starting package after actuarial science course?

Hey !! I hve cmpltd my class 12 with 99 in maths...I m an avg student ...should I go for actuarial or gaduation n post graduation

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc. degree course? What starting package i can get? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  4. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  6. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  7. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  8. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  9. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  11. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
  12. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  13. In which fields I can make entry after completion of BA in Mathematics?
  14. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  15. How to get admission in BS(Actuarial Science) at University of Kalyani?
  16. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  17. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  18. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th July 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I have passed my 12th this year with 80% marks in maths.....and i want to do actuarial science so am i eligible for it.....and if yes then plz explain me the process as i am doing bcom honours now from delhi????????????? plz do reply
14th July 2014, 11:19 AM
aniruddh sanga

u should do a acturial science if u want to acive u r target in busniess
and its starting salary is 50000 -100000 and after a little bit of experince it goes above 50 lakh per anum
15th July 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc in general with stat math and eco and also i am giving actuarial paper .well I have three years backlog .Is it any scope for me after completing graduation with actuarial paper in actuaries job or in any other sector
18th October 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I work in lic ....i am giving exams of actuaries....what are the career option after clearing 4 to 6 papers of actuaries...what kind of salary package is offered
16th May 2015, 12:37 AM
sairam0123

hello.
the scope of actuarial science is very much
its wide use is in the :- investment,pensions,health insurance,
and in field of financial service.
Starting package of actuarial science is between 20000/- to 30000/-.
4th July 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello

I am doing B.Com(Hons) from DU, 2nd year. I have also clear ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) of IAI. Now I am confused what should I do. I am having following options please guide me or comment on it.
1) Doing MBA after my graduation Actuarial Science (2 5 = 7 years)
2) Doing M.A. in Economics from Delhi School of Economics Actuarial Science ( 2 5 years)
3) Doing only MBA (2 years)
Since syllabus of both B.Com(Hons) & Actuarial are difficult & different I can't do them simultaneously. And same is with MBA & Actuarial. Therefore I am confused...Please help through your experience & view.
12th September 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Com(Hons) from DU, 2nd year. I am confused what should I do. I am having following options please guide me or comment on it.
1) Give ACET (actural common entrance test)
2) Do MBA(finance) after my graduation
3) Do M.A. in Economics
Snce syllabus of both B.Com(Hons) & Actuarial are difficult & different I can't do them simultaneously. And same is with MBA & Actuarial. Therefore I am confused...Please help through your experience & view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?