24th January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Sc. degree course? What starting package i can get?

I want to know about the scope of B.Sc. degree course in India. I am looking forward to do this course. Also tell me how much starting package i can get after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and starting package after actuarial science course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  3. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  4. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  5. What is the scope after BHMS? Is BHMS better then BSc Chem(H)? Is there any possibility to find a government job?
  6. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  7. Can I get a job in cruise ship after completion of hotel management degree? What is the salary package?
  8. How to do company secretary course after completing BSc degree?
  9. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. What is the starting package of HCL Comnet?
  11. What is the starting package after completing CS professional?
  12. What is the starting package after completing CS professional?
  13. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  14. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  15. Will I get a job after completing B.Tech in Food Science and Technology from Agricultural University Palampur(HP)? What is the starting package?
  16. Starting salary package in clinical research in ICRI Ahmedabad?
  17. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  18. Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered?
24th January 2016, 06:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc. degree course? What starting package i can get?

SCOPE OF B.SC DEGREE COURSE

1. B.Sc. Interior Design Job Types

* Studio Mentor & Architect / Interior Designer
* Business Development Manager
* Interior Design Fresher Trainee
* Sales Representative

2. B.Sc. Nursing Job Types

* Nurse-Nursery School
* Nurse & Patient Educator
* Junior Psychiatric Nurse
* Nurse Manager

3. B.Sc. Information Technology Job Types

* System Administrator
* Web Designer
* Database Administrator
* Enterprise Information Officer

SALARY

* You can earn in a range of Rs. 8000/-to Rs.12000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?