6th June 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlzrider View Post
I want 2 ask how to take admission in christ college in Banglore?
Friends its very easy just pay money no matter even if u get 50% you will get admitted to your course. Money talks here and no recognition for hard work of merit students

Related Questions:
  1. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  2. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  3. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  4. Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?
  5. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  6. How to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best university providing distance education in Karnataka for M.Tech in computer science
  8. What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?
  9. What is the average mark for admission in Christ College Bangalore?
  10. Procedure for admission to B.A in Christ college, Bangalore?
  11. Cutoff marks required for MAT in Christ College Bangalore?
  12. Age limit and eligibility of LLB 5 years course in Karnataka
  13. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  14. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  16. In which top colleges can I get after scoring a composite score of 612.5 and percentile of 73.4 in December? Can I get admission in Christ College of Bangalore?
  17. How to do regular M.Com?
  18. Cutoff marks for Christ Law School college Bangalore?
16th February 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What to study for the entrance exam for Christ for the course Bba_bbm. How to prepare for it?
13th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Iam waiting for my IsC result 2015..
Iam looking forward to take Ba in Mass communication in Christ university .....Can u.pls tell the dates,procedures,fees structures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?