12th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Schedule and other details of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam form?

Who I participate entrance exam plz give me its schedule and the details about it as soon as possible. I am talking about msc agriculture entrance exam form.

Related Questions:
  1. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  2. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  3. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  4. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  5. Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?
  6. What is the counseling schedule for Agriculture?
  7. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  8. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  9. MSc Chemistry entrance exam application form?
  10. Schedule of the next CET entrance exam?
  11. Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?
  12. Schedule of the next C-DAC entrance examination and the syllabus?
  13. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  14. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the schedule for IPS entrance exam?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech in Agriculture? Which are the colleges?
  17. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  18. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
13th April 2015, 04:56 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Schedule and other details of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam form?

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Candidates should possess certain eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS course. Like in terms of age and qualification, you should find yourself eligible before applying for MBBS entrance exam or course.

Applicants must have attained 17 years on or before 31st of December of the year of admission and he must have passed or appearing for the equivalent qualifying examination.

Candidates those who are appearing for compartment exams are not eligible for admission. Candidate should have pass 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years of study. You should have taken a study which comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics with English based on NCERT course.

In English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology you must have obtained 60% of aggregate if you a General candidate, its 50% if you are SC/ST candidate.
Yes you are definitely eligible for pursing MBBS after completing GNM i.e. General Nursing and Midwifery course. Let’s discuss on how you can apply for MBBS course, candidates who are more than 50% for SC and 60% for General in PCB with English as a subject are eligible. You need to appear for CET and AIMEE i.e. Medical entrance examination. Applicants needs to appear for All India Pre medical entrance test for admission to 15% of total seats for medical and dental in all medical colleges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who I participate entrance exam plz give me its schedule and the details about it as soon as possible. I am talking about msc agriculture entrance exam form.
Agriculture itself means working on production of food and goods through forestry or farming. As it deals directly with Economy of country so it’s a very critical branch of study.

Candidates those who are having degree in horticulture or agriculture or forestry or any specialized subject which are eligible for university's intake are eligible. The form of admission is either through direct entry after graduation or degree or with some entrance exam. As the current scenario is emerging with latest area of attention to the field of agriculture, more emphasis is given on use of fertilizers and new form of instruments for farming. This diverse change in this modern form has gained lot of attention to new job seekers. So you could find ample of jobs after completing PG.

There are many exams being conducted every year by main universities, you need to visit their site to get exam details. One University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, second G B Pant University of Agriculture and Tech, third its Jawaharlal Nehru University, AP and last Birsa Agriculture University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?