22nd April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra?

I am from Rajastan having residential of it. but have sc cast certificate from Gujarat. So can I apply for post office staff job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  2. What is caste validity certificate?
  3. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  4. Keralite OBC certificate holder who is living in Maharashtra after marriage belongs to which caste OBC or UR? -- [New]
  5. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
  7. Can school leaving certificate be used as caste certificate?
  8. Validity of OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate in Rajasthan?
  9. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  10. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  12. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  13. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  14. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  15. Is it possible to apply in JEE Advanced without caste certificate?
  16. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category?
  17. Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate?
  18. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
17th May 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am from Rajasthan in OBC (state & central government) list. Can I apply for IBPS from Uttar Pradesh state. IBPS is belong from central government. But my cast does not come under OBC in Uttar Pradesh.
18th May 2017, 01:42 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamu898 View Post
I want to ask that i am fron rajasthan,but from last 6 years i am staying in maharashtra and my caste certificate is of rajasthan so can i use that certificate in form or i hav to make new,
Plz... Reply as early as possible
Look if your caste certificate is from Rajasthan its only valid before Central Govt and Rajasthan State Govt but its of no use in Maharashtra, one thing you can do, is you can apply for caste certificate for Maharashtra State Govt and before that you need to apply for domicile certificate from Maharashtra Govt and then apply for the certificate with necessary documents and you can use Rajasthan caste certificate as reference while applying before the Maharashtra State Govt.

Good Luck,

Help100%
9th June 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I have SC certificate of andhra Pradesh and domicile of Maharashtra as I'm going for higher studies college needs validity certificate so that i can get benefits of cast, can u help me sir from where I'll get this validity and what are the procedure to follow.
11th July 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Caste Padmashali listed under OBC in TELANGANA state can this OBC certificate be valid for First year college admission HSc admission in Mumbai- Maharashtra
6th August 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I cleared net exam from SC certificate of up. It can valid in west Bengal state. ?.net is national level can I get admission in PhD in west Bengal basis of this net certificate.
8th October 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

DTU b tech course is run by Delhi got, so you can not use obc certificate other than Delhi state. Passing out in a state does not make you domicile of that state.
26th December 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Our Caste is GAVARA BC 'D' which was deleted in Telanagana after State Formation Can I Get the OBC Certificate from Andhra Pradesh to get admission in Central Level like IIT etc

Rama Krishna Molleti
13th March 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am having obc caste certificate from west bengal. now I am central government employee in Maharashtra from 2002. I want to get my child obc certificate, how can I get? pl. help me.
24th March 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am from Karnataka, I have caste and income certificate from Karnataka, I stay in Hyderabad since from 20 years, I want cast certificate for my daughter in Hyderabad, how to get it,
30th April 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

My child is studying in Mumbai in Maharashtra since Ist and completed her Xth standard and her caste certificate is issued from chhattisgarh state as scheduled tribe.Is it valid caste certificate in Maharashtra ? and domicile is issued from Mumbai as per birth in Nagpur maharashtra state. Can i get a benefit/reservation for NEET examination.
15th June 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I am from Haryana SC cat. Can I take benefit for the same in other state for degree college admissions?
15th July 2018, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I am from mp and I m studying in Maharashtra, from my high school my caste is pawar and category OBC, currently I m doing my engineering, so i need caste validity for this and I just appeared 6th semester and the college will not allow me for further semester without caste validity so what is the solution for these I don't have any proof of Maharashtra to make caste validity..............please help me please if you can
24th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter education from 1st standard to 12th in Rajasthan, my service is in Rajasthan govt from 1995, I am from Maharashtra originally belonging obc category, how to get obc ncl certificate, of my daughter, for admission in educational institutions
6th March 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

In jee main form I have state of eligibility of MP and caste certificate of UP can I use it.
12th September 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I have domicile certificate of Maharashtra and caste certificate of up can it be valid for medical admissions plzzz help me with it
9th December 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

If domiciled in Maharashtra state,but have SC category certificate from Tamil Nadu will I be get SC benefits in neet exam. Or can make SC certificate from Maharashtra state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?