13th June 2011, 01:16 PM
C D Badgujar

Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?

Whether Badgujar caste from Maharashtra is included in Central list of OBC's? if yes, please commumicate the reference along with referred list for getting caste certificate of OBC in central govt.

18th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?

Plz send Central Government List with number
30th December 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?

i belongs to maratha caste which listed in BC in andhra pradesh sl.No 25. In BC-B. so what is the sl.no of this casts in OBC
26th June 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is Reve Gujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
14th February 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have state OBC certificate in West Bengal then how it would be a central OBC certificate pls tell me in details
14th February 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I have a state OBC certificate in west bengal then how it would be a central OBC pls send me details
10th September 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/badgujar-caste-maharashtra-included-central-list-obcs-how-get-caste-certificate-obc-central-government-224277.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?