25th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my salary after completion of MBA?

Hi sir,
Im in a bit confusion as i have done my btech in computer science n engineering
N iam a guy with a less knowledge in programming
N im not at all intrsted on s/w jobs .so i want to study mba as iam good in communication
So could u guys plz help me what should i do in mba regarding the selection of courses
In which i may suceed.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  2. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  3. Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course?
  4. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?
  5. How much can be my salary after completion of MBA course?
  6. What will be the salary after completion of MBA?
  7. Expected salary in India after completion of MBA in Australia? -- [New]
  8. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  9. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses?
  10. What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?
  11. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  12. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  13. What will be my salary after completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is a best choice for me between M.Tech and MBA to do after completion of B.Tech to get high salary?
  15. How much salary I can get after completion of BMS and MBA courses?
  16. How much salary I can get after completion of MBA from IIM?
  17. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  18. What is the use of studying MBA through correspondence in Administration or Human Resources from IIMS institute in Goa? Jobs which I can get after completion of MBA? What will be my salary range?
25th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

im gng to choose civil eng-BE what will be my minimum salary wen i get a job??
22nd July 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of doing mba?
22nd July 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of doing mba?
25th July 2013, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my bba from ccs university on an agrgate of 60 % ,,and planing to do mba from galgotias university .........what an avrage salry i can expect from collage ,,,oif i got placed by collge ,,,,,,,,i will pursue mba ib ,,plz rpl fast ..............u can also write to me on
[email protected]
thnk u
25th July 2013, 04:53 PM
vaibhav joshte

After your mba there is alot of apportunities for jobs in private or government . But your salary is depend on your college and your company. But generally your salary is not less than 30000 thausand rupees
19th October 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

50,000 per month
26th November 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

starting salary for an mba in government sector...???
9th March 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i m third year computer engineering BE girl student.Can i go for MBA in HR after completion of BE.And what would be expected salary???plz do rply..
13th March 2014, 10:34 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

There is good career scope and plenty of job opportunities for the candidates who have completed MBA course.

The reason being each and every business need MBA candidates to manage several business activities at various levels.

The salary that you are going to get after completion of MBA course will depend upon several aspects like
-the kind of company in which you are going to join
-the level of designation
-the kind of work that you will be placed in

Generally if you got placed in top MNCs in good job designations, then you will be awarded top salaries failing which you may or may not get good salaries.

If your job into Marketing area, then you can earn good salaries and incentives as well.

The minimum salary that will be offered is in the range of 10K-15k.

The maximum salary will be in the range of 25k-40K.

So, choose the top companies in your field and know the selection procedure to be placed in those companies.

Have good preparation for the selection procedure and crack it to get a job opportunity.

Wish you all the best.
30th April 2014, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

hi i have nearly 5 yrs of experience in international bpo with salary of 42k as take home if i have to do an mba course which one should i take take as i have no knowlede in mumbai...also how long duration and how much can i get as best package ,is it easier to score well for an average student to qualify...pls respond
4th June 2014, 01:50 PM
swarup dey

i complete my MBA from ignou in HR and i have 5 year job experience in management job.so how much i will get?
18th March 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

if i do my MBA through international business from USA and from from average B-school?? Then what will be my salary package?? what will be better doing MBA in usa through averge b-school or doing MBA in India
23rd June 2015, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication(Mumbai University).I am interested in MBA.So which branch is good for me in MBA?
23rd June 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I am an Engineer(Electronics & Telecomm)mumbai univesity,I am interested in MBA. So which branch is good in market for MBA?
25th June 2015, 06:06 PM
sumansahujadam

Dear Aspirant,

If you are cleared MBA .after that your salary depends on your MBA College ,Subject,and your Communication Skills..If you have all of this then you can easily get 4 to 6 Lacs Per year..

Hope this info. valuable to you.
5th July 2015, 12:48 AM
Priyank123@#

Salary after completion of MBA :

Salary package depend upon the college from where you are doing MBA in which stream.

MBA from Good /Reputed college will give you a package of upto 6 lacs to 8 Lacs per Annum.

MBA from Average college will give you a package of upto 3 lacs to 4 Lacs per Annum.

While doing MBA make sure that you should do proper research of the college.
12th October 2015, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

What Will the average salary in complete mba in srm university or Loyola college in Chennai????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?