7th June 2012, 02:22 PM
saurabh1982

Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?

Dear Sir,

i have done m.com mba finance and also i have 4 years exp but not grouth my salary part so please suggest me for any course

Related Questions:
  1. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  2. Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course? -- [New]
  3. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  4. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  5. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  6. How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?
  7. Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%
  8. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  9. What will be my salary after completing B.Com(CA), CS and MBA?
  10. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  11. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  12. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
  13. How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?
  14. What is the highest package at IIM?
  15. Career options for me after doing BCA?
  16. Will there be any position of Ayurvedic Doctor in Indian Army?
  17. What after b.tech computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join CS course after completion of MBA?

3rd June 2013, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?

My CTC is 8.25 LPA after 5.5 years of exp. in Software what will be my CTC after completion of my MBA from ICFAI univ.

3rd July 2013, 03:27 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?

HI

You are already earning much. But still you want to pursue you can go for MBA.
many higher rank officer, realise the importance of MBA and come for executive MBA

It would be better to do your MBA to rise the promotional ladder.
Since you have good experience, you will get placed in Lateral.
More over ICFAI is a good university. But since you are earning much and also have good experience go for IIMs or other top MBA institute.

all the best

12th August 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.E,M.B.A..what kind of jobs should i get?how much is the salary should i get at entry level?

26th June 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA(2004) and mba HR(2006) ,but i do not have work experience ,now i wish to work right now i am 32yrs what do i need to do to start my courier,do i need to study any courses .

26th June 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA(2004) and mba HR(2006) ,but i do not have work experience ,now i wish to work right now i am 32yrs what do i need to do to start my courier,do i need to study any courses .

27th December 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What will be my salary if I do MBA after passing class 12?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?