10th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?

Sir,
I want to become a Software Engineer, completed B.Tech in CSE and pursuing MBA in an autonomous college. I would like to know that how much salary would I get after completion of my MBA as a Software Engineer?

Related Questions:
20th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to become a Software Engineer, completed B.Tech in CSE and pursuing MBA in an autonomous college. I would like to know that how much salary would I get after completion of my MBA as a Software Engineer?
The salary for the fresh software engineer will be varying from one organisation to other. The salary will be around Rs 2.5 to 3.5 Lakhs per annum.
14th May 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I completed my 12th in science stream. NowIi want to complete my B.tech in computer science, after that I want to complete MBA at IIM. What will be my salary?
16th May 2016, 12:24 AM
Money Bank

Expected salary after MBA is depend upon your knowledge,result and your university from which you did it.Normally,the minimum salary after completion of MBA from good university is 3 lakh to 4 lakh per annum.If you have an good experience of job then it can be 10-12 lakh per annum. Its depend upon your skills.
23rd April 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

where can i do job ? salery per month? awards can be won in this feild? promotion ? and what more to be done in hgis feild
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?