18th June 2010, 11:46 AM
gaurang18

What can I do after my BSc EC degree?

im doing my bsc EC II year. what can i do after my degree. im free during day time can i do any courses and what courses can i do.

8th July 2011, 10:18 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after my BSc EC degree?

after completion of B.Sc in electronics you may do M.Sc in electronics or you may do B.Tech. other courses are also available like MBA etc. but i think it's better for you to do either M.SC or B.Tech.

if you want an engineering degree and you want to work as an engineer in industry then go for B.Tech course. after B.Sc you may get chance to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech directly. contact with the institution where you want to take admission they will provide details regarding this.

otherwise you may do M.Sc after completion of B.Sc. it is also a good option. but the scope after B.Tech is very high than after M.Sc. if you want to go for research field then you may go for M.Sc and after it go for P.hd. but if you want to work in Industry then go for B.Tech.

you may go for MBA course. but MBA is a management course which is not related to electronics. but after MBA job opportunity and scope is very high. easily you will get good job with good salary after completion of MBA. for MBA any graduate students are eligible. for MBA course appear in MBA entrance examination like CATE, MAT etc.

after completion of your B.Sc degree before your result out if you want to do any course then you may some courses on electronics hardware, or in PCB design or in embedded system. so many courses are available in some private institution for electronics students. you may do any one from these according to your interest. you may also do some computer course like C, JAVA etc. now a days computer knowledge is very much required to get a job. so in free time you may do one computer course if interested.

best wishes.
8th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend after doing B.Sc in electronics it will be better for you to go for M.sc in electronics.. after that you can go for research in this field.. At the time of doing P.hd from a recognized university you will get high amount of scholarship..

otherwise you can do MBA.. if you have interest in Management field then go for MBA.. for that you have to appear in entrance exams like CAT,XAT,MAT etc..

My suggestion will be to go for Msc in electronics.. It will increase your knowledge in that field, also you can excel yourself in that field, as you have done your graduation in electronics...

Now , you decide what you want to do..

All the best..
16th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

m in 2nd year of ec degree eng...i wnt 2 do ME ..so whn i cn start my preparation?n wht should i do 2 tke admission?
2nd September 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E (E.C) (4TH SEM ) (SECOND YEAR) from GTU what i should do nest to get good job related to (E.C)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?