26th June 2010, 11:31 PM
boni2208

Default Re: what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later?

if you want to approach for mba only then bba is gud.. but you should do btech.. because you can do mba after it
27th June 2010, 09:51 AM
sandy B

Default Re: what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later?

hello friend,according to my openion if you do b.tech & mba.it will be very good carrier opportunity for you..
27th June 2010, 04:17 PM
yatsra

there are lots like auditing,finance,management etc.
you can see a lot at colleges at du and central universities.
better see engg.
27th June 2010, 04:26 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
I think you should go for Btech as Btech ranks more than MBA. I think that there are a lot of job oppurtunities. If you have completed yoor btech, then you can go for various kinds of jobs like communication, it or in any companies.
bye
27th June 2010, 05:27 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later?

dear friend

the path to MBA is very clear .

Graduate of any discipline is eligible for MBA.

but graduation in BBA is totally related with MBA .

IT WILL HELP U A LOT in MBA .

so i will suggest u to go for BBA then MBA.

here is a list of good BBA colleges in KERELA u can check them

1.Al-Azhar College of Arts and Science, Thodupuzha( Kerala )

2.Baselios Poulose ll Catholicos College, Piravom( Kerala )

3.Ilahia College of Arts and Science, Muvattupuzha( Kerala )

4.M.E.S. College, Aluva( Kerala )

5.Majlis Arts And Science College, Kozhikode( Kerala )

all the best .
27th June 2010, 10:01 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigil View Post
hai, i have finished my 12th in science stream(maths-computer). what should i do now for future studies? Well i am iterseted in doing b-tech or go for MBA.If i want to go for MBA, what course i should take BBA or any others .and if any please tell me about collages in kerala of required courses.

However, you can go for any course, BBA or B.Tech, but as your interest is in doing B.Tech, you should go for it.

MBA IT after B.Tech is really a good choice.

You may also go for BBA IT and then you can pursue MBA IT if you are really intersted in computers.
28th June 2010, 10:44 AM
anindya_forever
Banned

dear friend
If you think of doing an mba, bba would be a better choice of course.
Even though you could get in MBA program with BTech, however they would prefer to have BBA.
Good luck.
28th June 2010, 12:00 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
my advised is that you can get admission in b.tech in good university on the basis of aieee exam and iitjee.
29th June 2010, 12:17 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later?

Dear friend you can go for BTECH with EC, IT, CS, for opting good career but if you are interested in computers then go for BCA then MCA or you may do MBA WITH SAME RESEMBLING feild had in btech surely provide you good future.
27th July 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

is it good to do bba at IIPM or not ................???
30th July 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
iam medha & have passed cbse 12th this year with 68% in science streme.i am confused for which i should go for BBA or B.Tech as i am not going to do MBA later .please suggest me better option after which i could get good job with a good package.
thanyou.
13th August 2010, 01:17 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can do many courses after your 12th science stream.

you can do given below courses

1.engineering.

2.medical.

3.bpharm.

4.bba.

5.bca.

6.LLB.

7.hotel management.

etc.

all the best.......
17th August 2010, 03:49 PM
Mahe11

Hi, doing Btech would equip with good knowledge of the field in which you want to make a career. Doing MBA after B.tech would be more beneficial for you. If you need complete guidance on this topic I would suggest you to visit http://www.way2k.com. They provide free telephonic counseling on subjects related to education
17th August 2010, 11:01 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

If you are interested in technical field then you can go for BTech. and after that MBAwill

be a great package and deal for good career.If you are interested in management field

then you can prefer BBA.,you should go for BTech and then MBA.See, getting a good

job after B.Tech is possible which is not possible after BBA.and you can have options after BTech whether you want to go for MBA or MTech.So.i think you should go for BTech.
18th August 2010, 02:07 AM
shubham957

Quote:
hai, i have finished my 12th in science stream(maths-computer). what should i do now for future studies? Well i am iterseted in doing b-tech or go for MBA.If i want to go for MBA, what course i should take BBA or any others .and if any please tell me about collages in kerala of required courses.
if you have already decided to go for mba then it will be better to do bba first. mba is nothing more than higher studies of bba. they are both of same management line. so you can go for it.
good luck
18th August 2010, 03:32 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

well dear friend if you are maths student then you must go through the b.tech and then m.b.a because b.tech will you a advantages in m.b.a because many good institute are allow only enng. student to for m.b.a .best of luck
18th August 2010, 09:23 PM
jiyaa

hi dear ,
i will suggest u b.tech because if u want to domba then the combition of b.tech with mba will provide u more jobs oppurtunity
all the very best
19th August 2010, 12:24 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As u are saying that , u want to do MBA in future then it will be better to go
for BBA.. wen u r doing MBA then the knowledge of BBA will help u a lot.

U can do Btech , but it is quite different from MBA. Btech is technical field,
and MBA is business field..

so it will be better to u to go for BBA.

all the best.
19th August 2010, 12:41 AM
danveer

Thumbs up Re: what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later?

Quote:
you should do b.tech
so you will have two degree for aplying jobs.and it will have more value at that time
best of luck
19th August 2010, 01:20 AM
richa420
Banned

Quote:
frnd

u should join B.Tech,then after u should join M.B.A..If u will do so ur job prospect in yhe future will be very high.

Best of luck
19th August 2010, 01:46 AM
Raj333

dear friend...........
i think Btech is better than BBA IF u r doing 12th from science stream after that u are going for MBA this will providing more opportunity in the placement section................................
best of luck...........................
19th August 2010, 01:10 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
you can choice b.tech.because u can do mba after b.tech.and also u can get good engg jobs also from it.
best of luck.
19th August 2010, 05:31 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
u may take BBA or B.Tech,but comparatively u should take B.Tech
u will get more knowledge kor MBA
as u r a science student u will be more capable for b.tech
Good luck
19th August 2010, 09:20 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
In my opinion if your ultimate goal is to do MBA then you should opt for BBA......coz in this you will save your 1 year.......and the degree will be same......
20th August 2010, 03:06 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi

Since you have done your 10+2 from the science stream then it would be better for you to go for engineering as you are in tough with science field.

But you want to do MBA in future then for that I will suggest you to do BBA because after BBA you have a knowledge of business which will be helpful for you in MBA. But you can also do MBA after engineering also if you wish but the your field of study will then change there.

So its up to you in which you have interest you will go for that only.

GOOD LUCK
20th August 2010, 08:31 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as you want to do MBA in future so for you B.TECH. will be a very good option.

now a days maximum b.tech. students does mba. as it help them in getting best companies with higher salaries.

best of luck.
1st September 2010, 12:58 AM
rajesh gupta 1

you want to do MBA in future then for that I will suggest you to do BBA because after BBA you have a knowledge of business which will be helpful for you in MBA. But you can also do MBA after engineering
12th September 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

please give me some idea about the salary given to the person doing mba after bba
13th September 2010, 10:20 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

If you want to do MBA in future then you should do BTech. Because a engineer who have

MBA degree is on high demand in the job market.you would try to do MBA from a good

institute.

Best of luck
14th September 2010, 12:39 AM
noproblem

Do MBA of 5 years which would help you a lot in future
As it is the field of your interest
Listen what your HEART say but not others

All the best
14th September 2010, 12:42 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend......

see you mention only math and comp , i think the other are physics and chemistry.
if you want to take a degree of MBA then at first choose any one of the following.....
1.BBA
2.B.Tech.
3.B.Sc

i think BBA or B.Tech. will be better for you .

good luck....
14th September 2010, 02:13 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

If you are interested in studying BTech then i would suggest you to go for it. You will always have the opportunity to do MBA after BTech. In addition if you change your mind later on & wish to pursue your career in enginering itself then a Btech degree will help you in achieving your objective.

Moreover, BTech plus MBA are in much demand these days because companies are hiring professionals who are well versed in multi tasking in the wake of ongoing recession.
7th December 2010, 11:47 PM
samson samuel

i got 6% in 12th science stream and i am confuse whether to do engineering or BBA/MBA as i am liltle bit scared to go for engineering? pls pls do help me to take the right decision
18th February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a class 12th science student and want to do MBA which field should I take before.
1st March 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

im in 12th right now
from science
i want to do bba but i dont want to do mba
so wats d future just on bba ???
15th March 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 12th exam this year from science stream. And i havnt performed so good. i have just got 65 %
so im confused wether to do B.tech or opt for BBA and then MBA? and also i would like to do mass communications as it is my subjecf of interest
22nd March 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

have just given my board exam with pcm hindi english i dropped computer science because i found it harder. wat courses i can opt if m xpecting % between 75-80 plz tell me fast . can i get admission in DU. PLZ GUIDE
27th March 2011, 01:22 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
If you are well focused that you have to go for MBA,then why to opt for B.tech just go for BBA.And later on MBA.

BBA will make you redy for MBA.

But take care that you are opting good institue for BBA and also for MBA,that because it is non worthy to study MBA from a uncertified or unapproved institute.Non other will be better then IIM's or other Good institutes.

For a promissig career go for following in MBA.

Finance.
Marketing.
Sales.
These three had tremendous oppurtunity in the market,even at the time of recession.

Thank
28th March 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

hello!!!
i am a student of science stream.
I have just completed my 1 and i m on to 2 this year but still i cant decide which stream to choose in future.
i have interest in mathematics and a bit in physics also.
i don't have much interest in engineering.
please help me.
thanking you!
TARUN SARTHAK
29th March 2011, 12:19 PM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

After doing 12th in science stream ,ie maths computer, i can suggest you to choose B.E in UG level, because B.E, M.B.A will have a higher value.

B.E in computer science or B.Tech in UG level will be a strong basement for you to shine with M.B.A in PG level.

All the Best for your bright future.
29th March 2011, 03:45 PM
daks narang

Quote:

YOU should surely go with B.TECH because after that you will be able to do MBA as per your interest.b.tech has more scope with mba in future.
Good luck with your decision
take care.......
29th March 2011, 05:11 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii,

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and B.Tech. stands for Bachelor of Technology.

BBA is a Non-Technical Course & B.Tech. is a Technical (Engineering) Course.

After both courses BBA or B.Tech. you can do MBA course because minimum eligibility for MBA course is graduation in any subject or in any engineering stream.

But according to my opinion you can do B.Tech. course after 12th standard in science / maths stream and after completing your B.Tech. you can do MBA course.

Best of Luck
6th April 2011, 11:29 PM
SonalSinghal

If you are interested in pursuing B.tech, go for it. You can pursue your interest MBA after successful completion of B.tech. Professionals having degrees of B.tech and MBA are quite in demand in the job market. You can pursue B.tech in any specialization of your interest. Though i would like you to suggest to go for MBA in core programs as core sectors are growing rapidly and they have a lot to offer to those who have good knowledge of these sectors. UPES dehradun offers B.tech in core programs. With its advanced academic programs and good placement, it has made a distinct for itself in the educational sector.
7th April 2011, 08:36 AM
devendergora

Smile Re: what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later?

BBA and MBa courses suits better to commerce students, so better to go for Btech.
7th April 2011, 01:23 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Both are very good options to join MBA later after the completion of your graduation.

I would suggest you to choose BBA, if you want to pursue your MBA with the specialization of MBA.

Because, the concepts that you go though in BBA may act as foundation or helpful for you if you take MBA with finance specialization.

Any way, B.Tech is also very good option.

If you take CSE or IT in your B.Tech, the organizations may use you for both the purposes both for technical aspects and management side.

If you want to do MBA in Hospital management or Pharmaceutical management, I would suggest you to take B.Tech in Biotechnology.

In the same way MBA in Marketing is ever green.

If you have good communication skills, HR will be the good option
7th April 2011, 01:56 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Hi,

Both BBA and B-Tech are good streams if you want to go for MBA.

if you opt B-tech and then MBA then you are gone have technical knowelge also which opens a wide networks for your carrier.

and if you want to explore yourself in the field of marketing, business and many more related to maket then its good to opt BBA and then MBA.

So take decision wisely and in which you are interested go for that only

All the Best....
7th April 2011, 03:16 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
i would seriously suggest to go for doing btech after 12th and after that you can obviously go for MBA as you have alread y mentioned your intrest in doing btech so you should stick to your own intrests and do good as much as you can in the same field and after doing MBA i will say your career will certainly reach heights so dont worry and dont think for any think elseand dont get confused just go by your heart and you will always find success because you wil give your 100% to it so all the best to you and good luck hope you make a wise decision.. bye take care
Thanks
8th April 2011, 10:28 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later?

I suggest you to stick with B.tech because as your interest is science

don't go with BBA

you will get afraid all unneccesary things in that subjects

the one more advantage if you take B.tech as your long term goal is to get into MBA then you have to have a minimum basics

this will be provided by your B.tech only..

like you will have some basic management subjects like

MEFA (Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis)

MS (Management Science)

which are introductory and interesting subjects of MBA

so it will increase interest towards management

and also you will get a bachelors in technology which will be worth while doing job

so think upon it ..

i'm doing the same as per my seniors suggestions..

and also suggesting the same as you're my junior

so choose your best option..

best wishes

~aditya~
8th April 2011, 03:48 PM
kartavya99

B.tech. Is more better option for doing mba later.
8th April 2011, 04:29 PM
kartavya99

btech will be more better option for doing mba later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?