31st March 2011, 04:15 PM
pooja shrivas

What should I do after 12th commerce? Should I do BBA and MBA or Bank PO?

please tell me what should i do after doing 12th by commerce stream . should i do bba nd mba or bank p.o. There is how much of scope after doing mba. pls reply soon.

25th February 2012, 05:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th commerce? Should I do BBA and MBA or Bank PO?

You can take a decision as per your level of interest. But with a 12th class qualification you can only apply for the clerical positions in various banks. It is better to join for a graduation course. After graduation, one can join bank coaching classes. This will help you to get through the Bank PO exam. BBA is a good option if you are looking for a long term career option. After successful completion of BBA you can opt for the MBA course also.
11th April 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th commerce? Should I do BBA and MBA or Bank PO?

I have given my 12th exams this year .!!what should i do ahead.i have thought 2 try for a cpt and also continue b.com can u please guide me.??
29th May 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

which is better course after doing 12th with 67.54% in B.B.A. or B.com?
24th July 2012, 09:07 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well, Commerce is good stream. You have so many options to do after 12th in commerce. Like:

1. CA

2. B.COM

3. BBA

4. CS

5. B.sc. IT

6. BCA

If you want to apply for bank jobs, then there's no such requirements for specific course. One should be graduate in any stream from recognized University. Then you can apply for P.O. post in Bank.

But, for clerical posts, you can apply on the bases of 10+2 also.

I guess, this information will be helpful for you. All the very best.
25th July 2012, 03:07 PM
sheelasnj

Commerce is good stream. You have so many options to do after 12th in commerce. Like:

1. CA

2. B.COM

3. BBA

4. CS

5. B.sc. IT

6. BCA

If you want to apply for bank jobs, then there's no such requirements for specific course. One should be graduate in any stream from recognized University. Then you can apply for P.O. post in Bank.

But, for clerical posts, you can apply on the bases of 10+2 also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?