18th August 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?

Hi, I just wanna ask that which course like BMS or BBA, I can go after my 12th commerce. I want to do MBA aviation in future and want to pursue such course which help me in this. Please suggest me.

18th August 2016, 06:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I just wanna ask that which course like BMS or BBA, I can go after my 12th commerce. I want to do MBA aviation in future and want to pursue such course which help me in this. Please suggest me.

The aspirant can choose BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA Aviation in future. The graduation in any discipline with 50% marks is the eligibility to pursue MBA course. The candidates have to clear the common entrance test or the entrance test conducted by the university for the purpose of admission to the MBA course. The competition for the course is high, so you have to score good marks in qualifying and entrance examinations. The MBA if studied through a reputed B School will be of great value. The job opportunities are high for the candidates who studied the course in a reputed B Schools.
18th August 2016, 11:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?

As per my suggestion, BBA is best option for you as you have completed your 12th with commerce stream and interested in doing MBA in future.
You should definitely go for BBA. So, don't get confuse.
19th August 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since, you are interested to pursue for MBA in Aviation in the future, so I suggest you to prefer BBA instead of BMS course. BBA is costlier relevant to the BBA course, so you can easily understand the subjective matters which makes you expect the concerned specialization. The candidate who completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for BBA course. Once, after completing BBA, you need to appear and qualify in the CAT, MAT entrance examination in order to get admission in MBA in Aviation.
10th June 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Should i go for bba in Airport management or bms in aviation in order to pursuethe career in airlines?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?