2nd April 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post

sir pls send me previous years model question papers,especially paper III,,BIOLOGY for AG III posts in FCI

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  2. Question papers of food corporation of India of south zone for Assistant Grade III?
  3. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  4. Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade
  5. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  6. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  7. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
  8. Food corporation of india syllabus and previous year model question paper of south zone for the post assistant grade -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  10. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Assistant Grade III?
  12. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts?
  13. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  14. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India for Assistant Grade III?
  15. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
  16. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  17. Previous solved question papers of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III
  18. Previous years question papers of food corporation of India for Assistant Grade III(General)
19th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post

Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant GradeIII for Technical post
Please send me last years quetion papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for the post Assistant GradeIII.
Specially

mail id:[email protected]
19th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me last years quetion papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for the post Assistant GradeIII.
Specially for:
i. accounts
ii.depo.
III. technical
31st August 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SEND ME THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS OF SSC FCI GRADE III ACCOUTS YO MY EMAIL ,PLZ SIR PLEASE AND MY ID IS [email protected]
1st September 2012, 12:13 AM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Further Details About Written Exam For Management Trainees (Gen./Depot/Movt.)

General Intelligence and Reasoning:

This sub-test is designed to test the candidate's inference and logic from the given information. It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, etc.

General Awareness and Current Affairs:

This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs. Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and current events and apart from that general awareness about the concerned region/zone for which advertisement has been published for will also be tested. The test may also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Environment, General Polity, IndianConstitution, and Scientific Research, etc.

Data Analysis and Sufficiency:

This sub test is designed to test the ability of candidate to interpret and analyse the information and the data provided in the form of table, line graph, bar graphs, pie charts or combination of them. It also includes questions to test the ability to find out the sufficiency of data to answer the questions.

Computer Awareness:

This sub-test is designed to test candidate’s knowledge of basic computer operations, MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access operations, emails, internet and websites, basic computer hardware and languages.

Thanks
10th September 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Please forward a previous model papers and related books for FCI AG111{GENERAL/DEPOT} to my GMAIL.please send syllabus also... please sir. [email protected]
25th October 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,plz send previous 5 years questin papers paper1 paper2 of FCI assistance grade3 kindly requst u to send to my mail [email protected]
24th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

please send me latest previous model papers of assistant grade-3 accounts both paper-1 and paper-2
[email protected]
24th July 2015, 08:52 PM
john215

Re: Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India, South Zone for Assistant Grade -III post

Food corporation of India, south zone for assistant grade III post having two sections one is aptitude questions

General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Awareness and Current Affairs
Numerical Aptitude
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
English Language
Computer Awareness
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI.pdf(154.8 KB, 766 views)
File Type: pdf FCI-Syllabus-with-Exam-Pattern.pdf(21.1 KB, 93 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?