4th November 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is domicile certificate required for admission?

My daughter was born in Kerala. She has done her schooling upto 10 2 in Chandigarh -where I am working.
I have a house in Kerala where I plan to settle down after leaving my service
She has done her graduation in Karnataka
She is preparing for PG Entrance
SInce her Birth Certificate shows bith in Kerala- will there be any problem in getting Kerala Domicile Certificate

Harry

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  3. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  4. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  5. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  6. Domiciles of A.P. eligible JIPMER 2010 or not?
  7. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  8. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  9. Is domicile certificate demanded by private companies as well?
  10. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  11. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  12. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  13. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  14. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  15. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  16. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  17. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
4th November 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir; I have been studying in Haryana since my 1st class.Is there any need to submit state domicile certificate for applying in IIT 2013?
4th November 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in haryana from 1st class.is there any need ofdomicile certificate for admission in iit 2013 ?
16th January 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

my son ramnik was born in kerala but studied in andhra and maharastra father and mother belongs to hyderabad kindly let me know is the place of birth means an applicant belonging to that state as required in NEET exam
29th April 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am born in bangalore 1959,My wife Born in Bangalore 1965, My daughter Born In bangalore 1997, i stay in pune since 18 Years, My wife stay in Pune since 47 Years, My daughter stay in pune since 1997, studied from 1st to 10 th in Pune, does my daughter need domicile certificate fro 11 Std admission?
15th December 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 years of schooling i.e from Jr. KG to 10th standard in Maharashtra. Am I a eligible to get a domicile certificate from Maharashtra . Please reply.
30th December 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Central Govt. employee and doing transferable job to all over India belonging to Maharashtra State. Presently I deploy in Gujarat and my son is going to appear in 12th Board of CBSE in Gujarat State. Can he require domicile certificate to get admission in Engineer Collage in Maharashtra ?
14th January 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

my father is in govt. service so do i need a domicile certificate for filling clat form or any other document could satisfy its need
3rd May 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

is domicile necessary for admission in gov engenearing college in my own state
1st June 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I dont hav dis certifct n i hav to take admitn fr fy wat should i do nw....?i vll get d admitn. Or nt
9th June 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

My son was born in Maharashtra. We are staying out of Maharashtra for the last 15 years . Will he able to apply for medical colleges in Maharashtra as a local candidate if he clears his SSC /HSC from a school/college in Maharashtra . Or what would be the options for the same . Request you to kindly confirm.
18th July 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have got admission to the MMS program in mumbai university, i am a resident of new delhi , the college authorities have asked me to get a dommicile certificate, the procedure to get a domicile certificate takes a minimum of 21 days. My question is will my admission be cancelled if i am not able to produce the certificate in time ?
Please advice

Thank you
6th November 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

We Are Living in rajasthan since 4 years. I Am Studying In rajasthan From My Primary To 8th And Also Studying My 11th And 12th In rajasthan. I Would Be Going To Appear For AIEEE After 12th Board Exams. I Would Be Seeking Admissions in engineering in gujarat . and my fathers job is tranferable and presently working in rajasthan central government . So Would there Be The Need Of Domicile Certificate For Admissions.
11th March 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i am a resident of delhi and i have done 10th in delhi and doing 12th from delhi and i have applied for aipmt from delhi. i was born in delhi and my father was also born in delhi. so my question is do i require any domicile certificate to get admission in any college? our all legal papers have the residence proof of delhi.
2nd May 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in Maharashtra and in JEE main home state also given Maharashtra but I am the residence of Madhyapradesh so can I apply for MP state Engg colleges through MP State Counselling
18th May 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

My birth place is maharashtra only,so is there any requirement of domicile for 2015 to get admission for pharmacy or mbbs
19th May 2015, 12:22 PM
sanju0770

You would not require any domicile certificate as all you schooling is completed from Maharashtra only. Domicile Certificate is only required when you are going to apply for a college which is out side your state.

You have said that your resident is in Gujarat and you are applying for admission in Maharashtra (In a central Govt Undertaking) so you do not require any domicile certificate.

One more thing is that domicile certificate is easy to get and in case it is in the list of required document list of the respective college then you can easily get one from your local municipal council..
2nd June 2016, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

my grand daughter has passed 12 comerce from cbse boaed and want admission in b com . she is born in mumbai and studied an want admission in navi mumbai
20th June 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

My child is born in Maharashtra and studied from standard 1st to SSC through Maharashtra state Board.She has birth certificate of Thane .Then automatically she is the resident of Maharashtra.
Why then she need domicile certificate to prove she lives in Maharashtra state for 15 years
Please advice
Regards
Ravi Kumar
Thane
17th July 2017, 06:37 AM
rohit tihor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
We Are Living in Maharashtra. I Am Studying In Maharashtra From My Primary To 10th And Also Studying My 11th And 12th In Maharashtra. I Would Be Going To Appear For MHCET After 12th Board Exams. So Would there Be The Need Of Domicile Certificate For Admissions. We Are Resident Of Maharashtra for last 17 years.
Thanks & Regards.
Eagerly Waiting For The Reply.
[/QUOTE]

Some state centralized online admission process ask for domicile certificate and some of private college does not ask for it. So why to take risk whether require or not you should have your domicile certificate .
30th September 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B. A in pune university.Till 12th studied in Kerala. Do I need domicile certificate for M. A in pune university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?