27th May 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

i want to repeat my class 12 for improvement. can i change school? or i have to register with my old school? please reply ASAP!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  3. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  5. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  6. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  11. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  12. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  13. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  16. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  17. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  18. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
28th May 2015, 11:42 AM
swanand thakur
Member+

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Hey dear you can get admission in any other college of your choice if you want after 11th without any problem and if you have good marks they will force you to be in their college only. IT is possible for any other BOARD too
29th May 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am failed in class 12 cbse board 2015 can i again
take admission in 12 as regular candidate from another school not from school were i failed .
What is the process to take admission.
12th June 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi ! Please tell me the marking system adopted by cbse for class 11th and 12th. How much weightage is given to internal marks given by school ? And is their an all year assessment of the student by the school as is done in class10th ? Or only the performance in final exams is considered ?
12th June 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I was in 11 class from CBSE board but want to change my board from CBSE to mp board to score best % and also for mains but I m scared bcoz I dnt know wheather my decision in right or wrong
19th June 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11 the science after complete 12 the arts before 6 years in g.s e.b board
22nd June 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 cbse with science stream and became fail in 12th.Now I want to take admission in 2nd year 12th bihar board with arts stream.am I eligible for it? please reply.its urgent
28th June 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 11 KV. My father got transferred to new location wef Oct 15. Now my question 1. When should I get my TC,for new location. In Nov or after completing class 11 from this KV. 2. Is it possible to take TC in class 12 starting for admission to another KV,
2nd August 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th with Humanities Maths (CBSE). The school I am in right now is good in other streams but not up to the mark in humanities. Students in my class are not at all interested in studying except for 4-5 students. I want to change school as I finish 11th. There is no change in the board. So is it okay to change? Will it not affect anything?
24th February 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
My son has completed class 11 - CBSE international in Dubai . He has opted for Physics, chemistry , maths , Engineering Graphics , English. My husband lost his job and we have time till June to find another job.
Do you think it is possible to get an admission for him with same stream in Tamil Nadu in CBSE?
I have heard that Engineering graphics is not available in Tamil Nadu , So can he take Maths with Computer science ?
Can he join in second term In Tamil nadu?
Please suggest
Thank you
27th February 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my board from state to case after completing eleventh standard
4th April 2016, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,can I take admission in cbse in class 11th after completing 11th from up board .I have also the TC of 11th from up board. sir please tell me its urgent .it is urgent for my carrier
7th April 2016, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I am 11 cbse commerce student and due to transfer I have to change my school can someone tell which type of questions are asked in entrance exam for 12 class ? Plz someone help me
8th April 2016, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

After taking TC from previous school. Will we have to submit TC to new school?
11th April 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 11th class from a school which is apart from my house so now i want to take admission in another school which is near my house,so it is possible to get admission in class 12 in another school which is in same city.
17th April 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to to change my subjects from PCM and economics english which I had in 11 to commerce maths and English in 12 duet my fathers transfer I don't want to change the board I also want to change the subjects as I'm not happy with them. Kindly answer back ....urgent
It is not possible to change the subjects in grade 12. There are only two options, either you repeat 11th grade with your desired subjects or do 12 grade with pcm and after that u still have chance to join a commerce college.
16th May 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 1(n.m.) in session 2015-16 under p.s.e.b. Now i want to take admission in 2 in next session 2017-18 under c.b.s.e.as i am tAking coachong for iit of 11th level.is it possible.
21st January 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 12th in another school of cbse board due to some medical problems?
23rd January 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 11th CBSE at Jaipur. Due to shifting of family buisness from Jaipur to Banglore,I've to change my son's school as well from Jaipur CBSE Scholl to Banglore CBSE shool. Is it possible. If in some Banglore school, seats are available due to transfer of some student or other reason, can my son be admitted in that school. Besides TC from previous school do I also have to take NOC from Rajasthan CBSE Board office. Kindly advise. Sanjay Jaipur
24th March 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Does class 10 pass out from open school get admitted to CBSE board ?
11th April 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have already cleared my 11th from cbse school but now i want to take admission in other school is it possible. And what is the procedure? Please give me reply instantly its urgent sir!!!
1st June 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my board from bseb to cbse if passed 12 from bseb and want to get into 12 cbse. I asked school but they said , registration has been done in 11 now you can not
6th July 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission for 12th after complete 11th to change school under cbse board year 2017
2nd April 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in 12th class from other district I passed 1th form Nokha and in 12 I m alone in arts. Can I will change my school Nokha to Bikaner??? Its urgent reply fast
17th May 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I had some medical issues so i was not able to give my class 11th annual exams this year. I was in west bengal board and they are not agreeing to give admission of class 12th. I am trying to get an admission in cbse board but m not getting any ve response from the schls. So is it possible to get an admission in 12th cbse board in my condition??????
Reply its really terribly urgent
4th July 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school in 12th std CBSE after completing 11th std in Gulf
30th August 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school after studying class 11 in another cbse board school .
It will be good if you will what document would I need
Please reply me as soon as possible
7th October 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in Class 12 CBSE board after completing class 11 in Abroad Saudi Arabia
23rd January 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am keerthireddy studied upto 10 in CBSE later now I joined 11th in state even though I didn't write board exams present now can I join in CBSE or not
18th June 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

SUPPOSE A CHILD CAN ABLE FOR THE SAME CBSE BOARD TO CHANGE THE SCHOOL AFTER COMPLETING 11TH IN CBSE BOARD IN ONE STATE AND 12TH IN ANOTHER STATE
8th November 2022, 02:43 PM
aafreenparveen

Smile Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaenma View Post
No you cannot do that. Once you have registered your name in a school in class 11 you have to study both class 11 and 12 in that same school. You cannot change school after completing class 11.
Even if you want to do that then admission to a school needs to be taken in class only. Thus you will lose one year which is not acceptable.
My cousin brother tried doing that but to no avail. So if you desperately want to change the school then be prepared to read in class 11 once again.

Choose wisely
mam it is important that i can change my school in class 12 and please tell me What is the procedure of changing schools in class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?