14th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?

sir,
i belong to sc caste . i have written MAT and also CAT . And i have got nless percent abt 49.28 and 40 percentiles respectively.
sir is there any chance of getting an admission in any of the NIT'S .pllease...... reply
31st August 2013, 09:04 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

Default Re: What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?

hi...............!

Students having ECE (Electronics communication engineering) background can opt for various MBA courses as per the interest, Facility and skill in particular ground i.e Human resources management, finance, marketing, operations management, IT

MBA courses impart students training to think strategically and analytically However if you add to this a specialization that matches with future career goals ,the combination can put you on a fast track.

MBA in Operations Management

MBA in systems management

MBA in Communication

MBA in Hospitality & Tourism

MBA in Health Care Management

@ BEST OF LUCK @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?