28th March 2010, 08:10 PM
Tariq

Admission in MBA program under minority quota at NIT, durgapur?

Is their is any vaccany for admission in MBA program under minority quota at NIT, durgapur if it so please inform about the proccess. entrance exam for admission in MBA conducted by NIT, durgapur is held when.

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?
  2. Which are the best Engineering courses to join to get a good job after 5-6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Qualifying marks for NIT Durgapur? With 62 GATE score can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  4. Can I avail my OBC quota in NIT Durgapur? I'm from West Bengal but having OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur under state quota if my home town is West Bengal and did 10th and 12th from Delhi?
  6. Which college is better NIT Hamirpur or NIT Durgapur?
  7. Which campus of NIT is better according to the mentioned streams? -- [New]
  8. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  10. Last year MBA cut-off from NIT under minority (ST)? eligibility with 63.64% CAT percentile?
  11. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  12. Can I take admission in any NIT or government college after scoring 143 in GATE, 19.37 marks and 29 cutoff?
  13. Is there any reserved quota for Andaman Students in NIT Durgapur for MSc computer science?
  14. What should I do to get Non GATE admission in NIT Durgapur?
  15. Would I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur with electrical or mechanical stream? I have scored 134 in AIEEE and belong to West Bengal
  16. What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in NIT, Durgapur?
  17. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
  18. What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?
29th March 2010, 12:51 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA program under minority quota at NIT, durgapur?

no i dont think there will be any such thing available you will have to apply from general category
11th April 2010, 12:46 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
NIT Durgapur MBA is a full financed prime Technological Institution of the Government of India and NIT Durgapur MBA is administered through an independent Board of Governors.

Eligibility for NIT Durgapur MBA:-
An examinee should have a graduate degree or equal from a recognized institute with at the least 50% marks or equal CGPA in Graduation. Examinees in their final year of graduation can also apply.

Application forms for MBA programme of NIT-Durgapur will be available directly from the institute and can also be obtained by post by sending a request for the form along with a demand draft. The form can also be downloaded through the website www.nitdgp.ac.in.

Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/XAT/MAT scores. The shortlisted candidates are then called for further selection process consisting of a Group Discussion and Personal Interview after which the final selections are made.

for more details and queries you can contact them at :-
Department of Management Studies,
NIT Durgapur,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur - 713209,
West Bengal,
India.
Phone: +91 (343) 2547377

best of luck
18th May 2010, 08:56 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear a student who want to do MBA in NIT,Durgapur must be follow some criteria for apply:
1. valid CAT/MAT score.
2.minimum marks 50% in graduation discipline.

name of student is shortlisted as per CAT/MAT score.
you can get more information from www.nitdgp.ac.in
or go to office of NIT & interact with any official person of MBA studies.
you can also contact with phone no. which is: 0343-2547377
24th June 2010, 11:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you want to get admission in MBA from NIT, durgapur, then you have to appear in
CAT/MAT exams. because to get admission in NIT, durgapur, you have to get a valid
CAT/MAT score. Only then you will get admission in this college.

But according to my knowledge, there is no such minority quota at NIT, durgapur.
16th July 2010, 10:38 PM
NISAMTI

hi friend.i think there will not be any reservations and quota in the colleges like IIT and VIT..as,it is totally merit-based..and they will only give adminission on the brillancy of the student.as...it is the college for all the students....it is related to particular region naa.so,there wont be any reservations yaar..wish you good luck..
8th November 2010, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

see frnd if u r in search of cheap nd better than come to this college .if u want very good placement than don't come because placement cell of this college is not sensior for mba placement. so don't hope for 100per placement here. yet it's better for u to take guidence from seniors of this college. biiiiiiiiiiii
8th April 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can u inform me about the placement standard of this college
26th August 2011, 12:47 AM
Mannu2525

ADMISSION IN MBA PROGRAM UNDER MINORITY QUOTA AT NIT, DURGAPUR

Dear,
If you are willing to take admission at NIT , durgapur in MBA then you should have minimum 50% marks in your graduation degree and you must have to give CAT or MAT for that.

Minority quota is also there as per the rule of government ie. 27% of total seats are reserved for OBC candidates and 22.5% of the total seats are reserved for SC and ST candidates. Rest of the seats are allotted to general category candidates.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
25th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in mba of NIT durgapur?
12th January 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 53.78%ile in CAT 2011,& I fall in SC category.What are the previous year cut-offs for SC category?
17th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 53.07%ile in CAT 2012,& I fall in OBC category.What are the previous year cut-offs for OBC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?