21st October 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

Pls send me the material for Jr. Assistant DGVCL for 2013 at the email id: [email protected]
Pls pls pls pls sir send me.
21st October 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

please send me pgvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl,ugvcl,getco and gsecl vidyut sahayak junior engineer electrical exam old papers at [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

who is the chief election commissioner of india ?
25th October 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Please give me pgvcl previous year paper
26th October 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

did any 1 has solved mgvcl 24/09/2011 question paper ?
6th November 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me last five years paper of UGVCL,MGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL ..

my email id- [email protected]
9th November 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

can you pls send me last year question paper of UGVCL? my email is [email protected]
9th November 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

can you pls send me UGVCL Junior Assistant Exam paper? my email is [email protected]
9th November 2013, 01:24 PM
metsdev

can you pls send me UGVCL Junior Assistant Exam paper? my email is [email protected]
11th November 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

plese send of vidhut sahaya k paper ugvcl examdate 17/11/2013
12th November 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.Assistant? please send all of above test papers to my email[[email protected]]
10th December 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir please send me getco past all exam papers on [email protected]
12th December 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus nd last five year's que papers to my email id [email protected] please help us

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-papers-mgvcl-pgvdl-gsecl-guvnl-dgvcl-ugvcl-post-jr-engineer-593200.html#ixzz2nF4voV00
6th January 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)......please send all of above test papers to my [email protected]
10th January 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me getco, pgvcl, dgvcl, mgvcl JE (electrical) old paper in this
id:[email protected]
11th January 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.assistance(IT)? please send all of above test papers to my emai:[email protected]
12th January 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Please send me pgvcl,ugvcl,dgvcl paper on my email id. [email protected]
15th January 2014, 04:32 PM
haresh dholiya

i wants last 5 year question paper of pgvcl in urgent basis.
15th January 2014, 04:33 PM
haresh dholiya

i wants last 5 year question paper of pgvcl in urgent basis on [email protected].
9th February 2014, 10:53 AM
dhashrat

please send me pgvcl,ugvcl,dgvcl,mgvcl jounior assistant(vidhuat shayank) examination paper solution on my email-id: [email protected]
7th March 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Please Send me Previous papers of DGVCL-Junior Engineer-Electrical & Sllybus.
[email protected]
10th March 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email[ [email protected]
24th March 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,ugvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,getco for the all post.please send all of above test paper with answer to my email . Email id : [email protected] . please send me
4th August 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

plz send me all papers of past exam of GETCO,PGVCL,MGVCL,DGVCL,UGVCL,GIPCL,GSECL
On
[email protected]
30th August 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me all the previous question paper of the ugvcl requirement for junier engineere(electrical) to [email protected]
2nd September 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me ugvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl,pgvcl,getco,gsecl electrical examination papers urgently on my mail id [email protected]
4th September 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me exam paper of ugvcl, mgvcl , pgvcl ,dgvcl , Getco Privious year exam paper on my mail id.
[email protected]
10th September 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
give me previous year ugvcl papers for JE in email
" [email protected] "
17th September 2014, 03:06 PM
gvsolanki

Post Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

plz sir send previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email
[email protected]
17th September 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir / medum ,
please send me exam paper of past years for any GETCO, PGVCL, UGVCL, dgvcl
my email id is [email protected]
19th September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper of mgvcl, pgvcl, dgvcl, getco on [email protected]
22nd September 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous exam papers of dgvcl on my mail id [email protected]
26th September 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

please sir send me Dgvcl previous exam paper
[email protected]
26th September 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me UGVCL,DGVCL,MGVCL,GETCO past year or sample exam papers for vidhyut sahayak jr engineer-electrical
urgently on my mail id : [email protected]

-- thank you...
8th October 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous exam paper of PGVCL, MGVCL ,DGVCL ,GETCO paper on my email on [email protected]
13th October 2014, 05:34 PM
Chavda praful

Post Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

my email address [email protected]
Mgvcl,pgvcl,dgvcl old paper send me and some exam realated information give me
16th October 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

pls give me a previous year paper or dgvcl.,ugvcl,ne getco on my id.. [email protected]
16th October 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL,
GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the
post of Jr Engineer electrical on my id..email.id:[email protected]
25th October 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous paper of dgvcl for je electrical on my email id: my email id: [email protected]
5th December 2014, 04:00 AM
d.v.chuahan

[[email protected];2993068]previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email [email protected]]
17th December 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Send me all ugvcl mgvcl pgvcl and dgvcl electrical examination paper of all year on my mail id
[email protected]
19th December 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year entrance exam paper of Getco, Dgvcl, Mgvcl, Pgvcl on my email id- [email protected]. Please send it urgently...
23rd December 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email

[email protected]
25th December 2014, 01:31 AM
krushan17

please send me last 3 years papers of MGVCL, PGVCL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL,GETCO OF electrical engg to [email protected]
31st December 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send the available test papers to my [email protected]
11th January 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

please send me exam papers of JE for mgvcl,dgvcl,pgvcl,getco
email:[email protected]
12th January 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me ugvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl electrical examination papers urgently on my mail id
[email protected]
19th February 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of MGVCL,GETCO,GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer - Electrical Engineering?
Send me on - [email protected]
8th March 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Will you please send me the previous exam papers of GETCO, PGVCL, GSCEL, MGVCL, and DGVCL.Junior engineer electrical
My mail id is

[email protected]
13th March 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me previous year paper or exam material for preparing getco exam.

[email protected]
Thank you in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?