1st June 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

please send me pgvcl junior programer previous examination papers urgently on my mail id
[email protected]
4th June 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email address : [email protected]
7th June 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years papers for GETCO,UGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL, MGVCL exams, as need to appear for the same shortly. my e-mail ID [email protected]
30th June 2015, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

Respected sir with the reference to the above context I would like to ask if u can please send me previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email [email protected]
4th July 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email I'd
[email protected]
8th July 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me a question paper of GETCO, UGVCL MGVCL PGVCL & DGVCL of last five years for the post of electrical engineer on my mail id [email protected].
Thank u
30th July 2015, 11:33 PM
mehul baldha

hello sir/mam
previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my [email protected]
4th August 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

please, sand me question paper of mechanical junior engineer ( vidyut sahayak ) of Gsecl on [email protected]
5th September 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)
[email protected]
15th October 2015, 07:39 PM
lalubholokano

Talking Re: Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer?

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my
email: [email protected]
14th November 2015, 10:45 PM
Kkpatel21022

Hi sir,
My name is kishan.
Sir please send previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email ( [email protected])
I hope sir you send me question papers.
Please sir
Please.........
I am believe you send me question paper in very short time.
Thanks..........
My email address is (kishanpatel2087@gmail)
26th November 2015, 07:52 PM
ROT VIJAY

previous years exam papers of mgvcl,pgvcl,gsecl,guvnl,dgvcl,ugvcl for the post of jr.engg(electrical)? please send all of above test papers to my email is vijayrot [email protected]
13th May 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Plz mail Junior Engineer(Electrical) PGVCL MGVCL DGVCL UGVCL previous year papers on [email protected] .
28th July 2016, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL please send me. ([email protected])
15th October 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me question papers of Electrical Engineers paper of PGVCL, MGVCL, UGVCL, DGVCL at following id

[email protected]
19th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years papers of GSECL MGVCL PGVCL UGVCL DGVCL and GETCo for JE Electrical exam on my Email I'd.:
[email protected]
26th October 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Please send me MGVCL,UGVCL,PGVCL junior assistant previous years question papers and if available then solution also on [email protected]

Thank you very much
19th November 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the old model papers of MGVCL Junior Assistant urgently to my email id [email protected]
23rd November 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, send me Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of jr. Engineer instrument & control on
[email protected]
10th February 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Is any body having mgvcl,mgvcl,mgvcl,heb,gsecl previous years papers..
Please mail me on [email protected]

It's urgent....
9th August 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Please send me ugvcl,dgvcl,mgvcl je previous years paper on my mail Id.
[email protected]
9th August 2018, 01:21 AM
Bipin8511

Send me previous years papers of mgvcl dgvcl ugvcl pgvcl on mail id
[email protected]
13th August 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Please send me all previous question paper with answer [email protected] email address
13th December 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of MGVCL,PGVCL GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCLfor jr.electrical engineering... please sir send on my mail id
[email protected]
30th January 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year paper of dgvcl,pgvcl,ugvcl,pgvcl,gsecl & getco of the exam of vs je electrical on [email protected].
27th January 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

If any body have GSECL Jr.engineer VS mechanical solved Questions papers Please kindly reply me or sent me mail [email protected]
12th February 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hiii.... please send me last 5 years quotation paper with answer for GSECL for the post of JR engineer (Electronics and communication), on my mail id [email protected]
16th February 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me gsecl mechanical previous old papers on [email protected]
26th August 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous paper for GSECL Junior programmer to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?