22nd September 2014, 07:20 PM
chetanpatil1908

Can I apply for DGVCL Jr engineering post? I am from Maharashtra

Sir, I am from Maharashtra can I apply for DGVCL Junior engineer post?

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering
  2. Previous years papers of MGVCL, PGVDL, GSECL, GUVNL, DGVCL, UGVCL for the post of Jr Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  4. Question papers of GETCO, UGVCL,PGVCL,MGVCL,DGVCL, related with electronics and communication engineering
  5. Last 3 years question papers of DGVCL Jr Engineering post exam?
  6. Can I apply for government sector in Maharashtra after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka?
  7. How to become an Astronaut? Which courses should I apply for? Am I eligible for Maharashtra engineering admission?
  8. List of good college that I can get for M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 7376?
  9. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  10. What is the syllabus for GETCO?
  11. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  12. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  13. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  14. How can I apply for IPS post after doing ECE? What is the preparation method?
  15. Good Civil engineering colleges in Maharashtra for post graduation?
  16. Eligibility for the post of Electric Sub Engineer in MAHADICOM, Maharashtra for Electronics diploma holders
  17. Exam to appear for the post of drug inspector in maharashtra
  18. Can I apply for the post of sub engineering after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
30th April 2017, 09:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DGVCL Jr engineering post? I am from Maharashtra

For DGVCL Jr engineering post candidate must have passed B.Tech in Electrical engineering from a recognized university with at least 60%.

IMPORTANT DATES

Last date for submission of application 30-4-2917

Last date of receipt frm their official website 7-5-2017

MAXIMUM AGE = 35

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for DGVCL Jr engineering post if you are from Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?