22nd November 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

what is the last date of submission of form.
15th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

sir, i ma student of b.tech, from ugc cum pvt. university......can, i appear for assam civil service exam.....and pls. give me the address of the site so that i can get the syllabus of the examination.......
14th January 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate with environmental science,can i opt for the acs examination?can i take my major subject as one of the main subjects?
15th January 2012, 07:00 PM
abhisek.sonu

hi!

The following Examinations are conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):

1. Combined Competitive Examination - As per requisition of the Govt. of Assam for recruitment in various posts to the Civil Services, advertisement is generally published through print media inviting applications in prescribed form

2. Departmental Examinations - The APSC also has to conduct Departmental Examinations in every six month for different categories of Govt. officers including All India Service Officers serving under the Govt. of Assam. For this purpose, APSC advertises seeking applications from the intending candidates through all leading news papers of Assam.

For details visit: http://apsc.nic.in
7th February 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want cce(main) G.STDIES, POL.SC, SOCIOLOGY, ENGLISH previous question paper.How can I get these papers ?
13th April 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, What is the age limit of assam civil service exam. Is age relaxation provided to OBC/MOBC candidates for ACS as per govt. rule?
Regards
Sanjib
[email protected]
19th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know how many time i will be able to appear in acs exam and when the next exam will be commence????
19th April 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for general studies paper in Assam Civil Service?
4th May 2012, 01:16 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Eligibility criteria and other details for Assam civil services examination:

Educationab qualification:

Any graduation from a recognised university.

Final year candidates also eligible.

Age criteria:

21 years to 30years.

Nationality:

Indian.

For more details please visit the following website

http://www.apsc.nic.in

Best of luck.
14th May 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir/madam, m a student of bba 6th sem from punjab technical university, so can i apply for the assam civil service exam, if i can than plz tell me how to apply for that, what subject should take for the exam. m sendin my email address plz send me the detail i will be thankfull. my email id is [email protected].
11th August 2012, 01:09 AM
Tausif Raza Ghy

I have completed BA from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University,Assam. Can I appear the Assam Civil Service Exam?
11th August 2012, 01:20 AM
Tausif Raza Ghy

I have completed BA from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University,Assam. Can I appear the Assam Civil Service Exam?
1st September 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

when the next APSC exam will start or when the next advertisement for APSC?
27th April 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i'm a commerce graduate from Ghy commerce college can I apply for Assam civil service?
31st May 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to know minimum percentage for appling ACS and degree
15th September 2013, 10:25 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

You will have to to write ASPC.

1. Combined Competitive Examination - As per requisition of the Govt. of Assam for recruitment in various posts to the Civil Services, advertisement is generally published through print media inviting applications in prescribed form

2. Departmental Examinations - The APSC also has to conduct Departmental Examinations in every six month for different categories of Govt. officers including All India Service Officers serving under the Govt. of Assam. For this purpose, APSC advertises seeking applications from the intending candidates through all leading news papers of Assam.

Good luck
15th September 2013, 11:11 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend for apply Assam Civil Service Examination the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Eligibility criteria Assam Civil Service Examination :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Number of Attempts:-

General category candidates - 4 time

OBC category Candidates - 7 time

SC/ST category candidates - No limit.

All the best........
16th September 2013, 12:23 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

To apply for the Assam Civil Service Examination the minimum eligibility criteria is as follows:-

The candidate should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized institute.
The age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided to the SC/ST and OBC candidates as par govt. rule.

For more information you can log on to the official website which is http://assamgovt.nic.in.

Best Wishes......
6th December 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum qualifications of APSC exam?
27th January 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

My name is DEBABRAT DUTTA & i want to know that what is the minimum percentage to become pass the ACS examination?
2nd August 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir , can I apply for apsc exam after passing B.A. in K.K.handique open university. Plz reply sir
25th December 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv compltd my degree cours thru distnc lernng so whethr my degre is accptable for apsc exam or not ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?