7th December 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?

I am rakshith i wanted to do MBBS but my percentage was low in puc so i joined DMLT and presently iam doing BSC mlt so can you tell me the fee structure of MBBS management seat? by the way i come under ST caste.please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MD/MS course at government medical colleges in Bangladesh -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  3. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS in various medical colleges in India
  5. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  9. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  10. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  11. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  12. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  16. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India?
  17. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  18. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
12th May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?

how many caste bc-a students has appeard in emcet 2013
26th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hello tell me the fee of MBBS 1st year in govt. medical college, Patiala
21st August 2013, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me what is fee structure of GMC AMRITSAR
12th December 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Approximately how much fee in government medical per year in west bengal medical college
8th April 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fee structure for bds in govt medical college amritsar?
4th August 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

My neet mark is 418 & I belongs to sc category.My neet AQR is 59245.Can I get a seat in any government medical college in India in second round counselling???
13th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Any government medical college available in India at 430 marks (NEET) in general category in 15% all India quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?