16th December 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MBBS in various medical colleges in India

pls send me fees structure of mbbs in various medical colleges in india and entranceexam dates to
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  2. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  6. List of MBBS medical colleges in UP which are recognized by medical council of India? What is the annual fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  8. What is the fee structure of medical college for MBBS in India?
  9. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  10. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  14. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  15. Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?
  16. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  17. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  18. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
11th October 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS in various medical colleges in India

what is the cutt off for obc in comdeck
14th June 2016, 09:22 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS in various medical colleges in India

FEE STRUCTURE OF MBBS IN VARIOUS MEDICAL COLLEGE IN INDIA

** Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur
Fee -6 ,20,000

** Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai
Fee- 8,25,000

** Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune
Fee- Rs. 7,50, 000/

** Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune
Fee-7,10,000

** Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
Fee- 6,00,000

** Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (Datta Meghe), Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
Fee- 6,15,000

** N. K. P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
Fee- 4,69,623

** Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai
Fee- 8,50,000

DATE OF MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

As per my knowledge there are only two main examination i.e AIPMT which is conducted Central Board of Secondary Education and AIIMS which is conducted by All Indian Institute of Medical Science.

The date of MBBS examination is First week of MAY 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?