5th January 2010, 12:28 PM
nitin_131981

How much fee to pay for LLB distance learning course? Can I do legal practice in future after doing the course?

Dear I want to do LLB throgh distance learning , so I want to confirm, how much fee I have to pay for it and is it possible that in future if I want to go in legal practice then I can do or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  2. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  3. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  4. Which college to prefer to pursue correspondence law course of bachelor level?
  5. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  6. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR?
  8. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  9. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  10. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  11. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
  12. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  14. What is the benefit of doing LLB after M.Com?
  15. How much will be the fee for LLB course in Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning?
  16. How to do LLB through distance learning? I am a student of B.A
  17. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  18. List of distance mode colleges for LLB -- [New]
1st April 2011, 01:38 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How much fee to pay for LLB distance learning course? Can I do legal practice in future after doing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin_131981 View Post
Dear I want to do LLB throgh distance learning , so I want to confirm, how much fee I have to pay for it and is it possible that in future if I want to go in legal practice then I can do or not?
Dear friend yes there is not too much fees..............

fees is approx rs. 30,000-rs 50,000...........you can paid this money during LLB.....

Yes you can do legal practice in the future because this is valid for legal practice if you want to that then you can do.............
1st April 2011, 01:25 PM
srinivasarao2180

Default Re: How much fee to pay for LLB distance learning course? Can I do legal practice in future after doing the course?

Yes, you can do legal practice, but before this you have to get registered to become a lawyer. You must have to undergo apprenticeship training with a leading local Advocate to gain some experience regarding the procedure and pattern of working with the clients.
1st April 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much fee to pay for LLB distance learning course? Can I do legal practice in future after doing the course?

LLB'S fees r not mch.it depends on colleges. In Gud colleges lk Ramaiya u ve fees around 30thousand year wise
&ya u can do your legal studies latr too. Aftr ur masters or engineering,wchvr field u r in,u cn go 4 legal studies aftr dm
1st April 2011, 10:18 PM
piyush121

Dear nitin,

see there are various LLB colleges in delhi which provides you distance learning programme.Some top universities and private colleges also provides you with distance learning course for LLB and the degree provided is equally valuable as regular degree.you can pursue it as a professional course also.few colleges which provides the course are:

1.National Law School of India University (NlSIU), Bangalore
2.Govt College of Law, University of Mumbai
3.Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
4.University College of Law, Bangalore
5.Symbosis Society's Law College, Pune
6.Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh
7.Bangalore University for Legal Studies, Bangalore
8.Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi
9.Faculty of Law, Univ of Madras, Chennai
10.I L S Law College, Pune
11BHARTIYA SHIKSHA PARISHAD,UP,LUCKNOW
1st April 2011, 11:08 PM
Harshajit Kalita

Smile Re: How much fee to pay for LLB distance learning course? Can I do legal practice in future after doing the course?

It is different for different university,through distance learning,it mainly depends on the university from where you opt for the course.
yes you can do legal practice in future after doing the course.
Thank You...
2nd April 2011, 02:49 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

To know all about the fees structure for LLB u can follow this site ..... http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/prospective_students/undergraduate/panel/law/fees.shtml...
Yes u can do a legeal practice in future after the completion of ur coarse ..
19th April 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a Chartered Accountancy student and wish to pursue LLB through distance learning. Since I am building up my career in advocacy and consultancy, I need an LLB degree to represent my clients. Need suggestions for colleges providing the same. I have not done my graduation, so will that be a problem? Have also been told that Bar Council doesn't recognize distance learning. How true is that? any help is appreciated. thanks
22nd April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am completed my graduation. I want to do LLB course in Ambedkar Law colleges. I want to confirm how much fee I have to pay per year ?. Please tell me.

Thanks in advance.
1st May 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i did CA. I am working now. Can I join for Law course and what are the qualifications to join for law course. On CA qualification can I join for LLB. Pls suggest.
19th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, at present i am 60 years old and for my academic knowledge sake, want to do BA-LLB, i am also attached to a leading advocate of faridabad and doing his petition writing work. kindly inform me how can i co distance learning course from nearest university.
thanks
k.k.khanna ([email protected])
23rd May 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a practicing advocate and would like to take up the Indian Judicial Services examination in 2012. Which are the best institutes in Mumbai for its training?
thank you
31st May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am richa singh, i want to know about last date of application form
17th July 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I did M.Pharm in pharma management and regulatory affairs. Now I want to do LLB course from distance education. What is a further scope of of this combination. Plz suggest list of colleges.
23rd July 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in central service. I want to do L.L.B from Distant Law College. Is it possible? Please guide me.

Biswanath Karmakar
[email protected]
16th September 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i have done b.com, mba (finance) regular, i m currently working as an accounts officer, now i want some academic & professional growth in my carrier, i m very much confuse about the course as i m 25 years female, which kind of professional degree i have to add on is is CA, CS, LLB, PHD...................... i want to add on and make some strong professional grounds..............i have interest in ca , but i feel at this stage is it possible with my job................because its needs tuition etc...........kindly give some expert opinion my mail is [email protected]
4th October 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

wt qulification requred for lerning LLB cource.
15th October 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

how much i have to pay for llb
3rd January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I M POOJA DIXIT AND I M BA GRADUATE Can I join for Law course and what are the qualifications to join for law course. On BA qualification can I join for LLB. Pls suggest. PLZ
18th August 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am ajay kumar tripathi belongs to lucknow. i am presently working with icici prudential as a seneior advisor. my age is 29 years and i am also compleated the training of computer hardware & networking MCITP, CCNA, SECURITY SYSTEMS. i want to do LLB corespondence. i completed my GRADUATION from kanpur university. how can i apply for LLB corespondence and what will be the fee structure for it? please call me on 8005365246.
3rd December 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech graduate. I want to become a lawyer through open university. I heard that on per-suing degree in open university, the bar council does not consider the degree and they will not allowed to do practise as a lawyer. Please advice.
11th May 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation by bcom and i want to do distance. Learning. LLB COURSE. And i want to also practice. In future after completing. Of my llb so can it possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?