10th October 2012, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams?

sir, i have take admission in M.A Psychology vinayaka mission university throught distance in session jan.2012-dec.2013. please tell that my degree is valid or not by distance education councell
please reply me in my email---- [email protected]

1. Am I eligible for NET after enrolling in MSc chemistry from Vinayaka Missions University Salem?
  2. Is MBA finance degree awarded by Vinayaka missions university in distance education mode?
  3. Is Vinayaka Missions University in Salem approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE?
  4. PhD degree issued by Vinayaka Missions University, Salem is valid or not?
  5. Is MBA HR distance education program of Vinayaka Mission University Salem?
  6. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  7. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  8. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  9. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education? -- [New]
  10. List of distance courses offered by Vinayaka Missions university(Tamilnadu) which are approved by AICTE or UGC?
  11. Is PGDCA course from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem Tamilnadu valid for MP government jobs?
  12. Is Vinayak Massion recognized by UGC/NCTE?
  13. Is Vinayaka Missions University Salem(Tamilnadu) UGC recognized?
  14. Is the M.Phil (CS) course through Distance Learning offered by Vinayaka Missions University valid for appointments, promotions etc?
  15. Vinayaka Missions university approved for distance education in diploma in accupuncture?
  16. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  17. Is the Vinayaka Mission University in Salem approved by AICTE?
  18. Is the Vinayaka Mission University in Salem approved by AICTE?
13th October 2012, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams?

Sire I have applied for convocation of M A English in Feb 2009, but til now I didn't receive please advice me how get convocation as soon as possible

D. Suresh
My mail address : [email protected]
13th October 2012, 01:44 PM

Sire I have applied for convocation of M A English in Feb 2009, but til now I didn't receive please advice me how get convocation as soon as possible

D. Suresh
My mail address : [email protected]
17th October 2012, 02:42 PM

is master degree from vinayaka mission approved by distance education council and ugc
17th October 2012, 03:37 PM

I Have qualified the examination of M.A Sociology 2007 vide Cantre no 1153 Registration no 202103090028,
is it a valid certificate that i have recieved if so i will apply for the degree certificate
with regards
Hilal Ahmad Trumboo
C/O Islamic University of Science & Technology Awantipora Jammu & Kashmir India
31st October 2012, 04:49 AM

Reg: Vinayaka missions University in Distance

Hello sir,

I done my BCA in 2005.But i dont receive the OD and Consulate..so where can i get these doc and is this degree useful for Software jobs or not (IBM,Wiprow,TCS) and also my friend lose the certificates, So where we need to apply for duplicates ..pls update me on my concerns.

vinay
1st November 2012, 10:06 PM

sir, i have passed MA ENGLISH AUG 2005 from vinayakamission.provisional certificte given by ss acadamy study center hyd.reg no P1A1522333. HOW TO FIND THIS CERTIFICTE FAKE OR ORGINAL.PL SEND MAIL [email protected]
18th November 2012, 06:35 PM

I sent Rs.1000 draft in favour of Vinayaka Mission University for my original certificate in the year 2011 after completion my M.sc. I got my provisional certificates also.But till date I didn't receive any correspondence form the university. What can I do sir now. Please guide me sir.
Waiting for your reply Sir.
Thanks in advance.
21st November 2012, 06:29 PM

Sir I have passed ba economics, on 2001 ,sir pl inform 2001 distance rigestration nombers pl
26th November 2012, 02:22 PM

shall i know about paramedical courses coducted by vmu is approved by paramedical council?
28th November 2012, 12:35 PM
israr ahmed.g

RESPECTED SIR/MADAME, i have completed M.B.A.distance edcucation in international bussiness from vinayaka mission university kindly let me know whether this universityis approved by UGC/AICET/DECT.YEAR 2012.IS VALID OR been dubbed,so we can proceed to study centers for misusing or giving wrong information hope and request u to help us in this regard .israr ahmedG.
2nd December 2012, 03:54 PM

RES. SIR/MAM
Please tel me procees to get of degree of m.phil registered regulation 2008.
my registration no.602053080311.
my E-mail rctiwari20082gmail.com
4th December 2012, 09:28 AM
Ravi dikshith

Dear Aspiran!

Vinayaka Missions University is a recognized university.It is recognized by the University Grants commission.The distance education from this university is also approved by the Distance Education Council.

So your degree is a valid one and you can also apply for all the government exams like upsc,ibps etc and you are also eligible for all the government jobs.So you need not worry dear friend.

All the best buddy.
19th December 2012, 09:41 AM

i am 29 years old. i was graduate from delhi university in 2010(B.com). Now i am doing M.Com from vinayak mission university , distance education degree. I want to make my career in teaching preferably in govt. schools. Is it a right time to do so?
7th January 2013, 11:55 AM

3 years BA if i do in within 1 year all three exam. am i eligible for B.ed course? Please let me know sir?
12th February 2013, 12:33 AM

hi my name is gulnaz khan and i am pursuing ba sociology second year through vmrf university.i have received my first year certificate from respective center where i appeared for an exam.however i am concerned regarding final results after reading above comments from respective students of vmu.please kindly reply
19th March 2013, 06:06 PM

hi sir one sitting is avlaiable in vmu
27th March 2013, 09:00 PM

please tell me ..... your university has been aporrval for goverment..
17th April 2013, 02:12 PM

respected sir,
the bsc(medical) course in distence mode from vu is valid for govt.job?
19th April 2013, 12:05 PM

I have obtained B.A in distance mode in2011..Did my degree isis able for UPSC. My unversity is VMU Tamilnadu
2nd May 2013, 06:33 PM

i would like to put my question regarding lateral entry -admission in VMU .actually i have done 15 month of IT-infomation technology diploma in hardware and networking from a recognize private institution. now i wish to take admission in Bsc-IT in 2ed year .is it possible to take admission in second year . i already search for lateral entry is concern on VMU website but i did,t find from there.

please elaborate me ,
2nd May 2013, 06:45 PM

i would like to put my question regarding the lateral entry ,actually i have done 15 month IT-hardware and networking diploma from recognize institution ,now i wish to take admission in 2ed year . in Bsc-IT course so please you tell me is it possible or not cause i am about to take it
pleas answer me sir

warm regard
3rd May 2013, 09:11 PM

B.Tech Civil Engineering 2007 (Distance Education) Results
16th May 2013, 02:26 PM

sir i passed my b.com exami 2005 vinayaka mission university i wrote my exami at city acadamy hyderbad they are not given all certificate thay given me only proviesnol how can i apply to all certificate please tell me [email protected]
17th May 2013, 09:40 AM
jatoth balu

Hello Dear,

Vinayaka mission university is recognised as a deemed university by UGC under uGC act 1959

Technical course they offered is approved by AICTE,so everything they teaching is they got approval from the UGC,AICTE and DEC(Distance education board)

For government exams there is nothing problem for those who got graduation from distance education,the only thing is they got graduation from any university under UGC recognised.

Hope this information helps you

All the best.........................<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
30th May 2013, 04:02 PM

is anandam vidyapith ,durgapur is a recognized study center of vinayaka missions university .
3rd June 2013, 08:37 PM

sir my registration no is 102011100629 in ba (hep) in vinayaka mission distance education. is this registered there . my name is daleep singh and i didn't find my result on ur website my mail id is [email protected]. please sir reply me in this concern i shall be highly thankful to u
5th June 2013, 03:15 AM

sir, i have went through list of private universities approved in chhattisgarh , the name of vinayaka is neither in approved nor in dis approved . what does it mean ? iam doing msw and have just gone through my first year's exam in mar 2013 . iam pursuing a good job with good income in tribal rural dept of chhattisgarh at jagdalpur bastar cg. will my marksheet be approved here of vinayaka ? plz reply Dr.Danteshwari
11th June 2013, 11:05 PM

I want to doing B.Sc in math from Your university. Kindly tell me that Vinayaka Missions University is a recognized university.It is recognized by the University Grants commission.The distance education from this university is also approved by the Distance Education Council.

So Vinayaka Missions University degree is a valid one in Himachal Pradesh and I can also apply for all the government exams like B.Ed. etc and I am also eligible for all the government jobs.
please send me proof of valid in H.P. my e mail address............. [email protected]
17th June 2013, 07:53 PM
tribhuvan soni

sir i know that vinayaka mission university courses valid by rajasthan govt or not. plz rply. i have passed msc from vinayaka with distance learning programme in 2o13
18th June 2013, 11:20 PM

hi ,

Plz confirm whether degrees like MA,B.Ed,Librarian Diploma etc are valid from Vinayak Mission.Plz reply ASAP.

Sumeet
19th June 2013, 12:47 PM

distance education council I have passed B.A. in 2008-2011 from rajsthan vidyapeeth(Deemed-to-be) University is valid for B.ed degree from ignou and my study center was in haryana.my Enrollment no. is DE-I/08/74562

mobile no. 9466472892

Name--------Bhagat singh
21st June 2013, 06:54 PM

really a waste university who ever wants to study pl don t study fraudone
2nd July 2013, 10:35 AM

I am a candidate of Assam.I like to study B.A. from Vinayaka Missions Univeresity.Whether the certificate of this course will be valid under Assam Govt. jobs in teaching. Please inform me now.
6th July 2013, 01:40 AM

i have passed m.sc.(chemistry) in dec 2011.please tell me how will Iget my certificate ?
6th July 2013, 01:44 AM

i have complete my m.sc.chemistry in dec 2011 from vinayaka mission university.please tell me how will i get my certificate?
6th July 2013, 09:32 PM

sir,I am a student of north Bengal university,West Bengal.I did not get 50% marks in B.A(HONS)in English&also in M.A(POST GRADUATE).So I wanted to take admission in your university for M.A.Can I take admission in B.ed in any other university from West Bengal or any other university in India?
3rd August 2013, 04:08 AM

Sir please tell me Vinayak mission University BA,BSc,Bcom distance course appproved by the Gov. of India for govt. Jobs
4th August 2013, 11:20 PM

vinayaka missions university ba course is valid in govt. job
9th August 2013, 12:23 PM

i have completed m.phil chemistry Dec 2009 in vmu through distance mode. i am working as a BT teacher in Govt school of tamilnadu. can i get incentive from school education dept of tamilnadu? because thagaval ariyum sattam said that vmu did not get permission from tamilnadu school education dept. please send GO for getting incentive . mail ID kkitcha3@gmail by moorthi erode
10th August 2013, 08:13 AM

sir vinayka mission uni salem tamilnadu m com first year 2011 Registration no 431613/20421120339 not show vmu website and come soom not my marksheet pl sir show marksheet website and come soon my marksheet and govt sirvice valid or no
22nd August 2013, 11:54 AM

I have got provisional certificate after my MA course. How can i get the original pass certificate? My email id- [email protected]
24th August 2013, 12:27 AM

What value ma psychology in vmu distence edu?
4th September 2013, 10:55 AM

I am working as Government teacher in Punjab. I have done M.A English from Vinayaka mission university.Is this degree valid for getting me departmental promotion as a lecturer.
4th September 2013, 12:34 PM

I am working as Government teacher in Punjab..I have passed M.A English from Vinayaka mission university through Distance education.. Is degree valid for getting me departmental promotion as a lecturer.
19th September 2013, 08:03 PM

Bcom1year examination time table
3rd October 2013, 01:19 PM

i want to know dhsi diplome (passed by vimayaka mission universty )is vadid in rrb job??
6th October 2013, 09:52 PM

sir i am ba from vmu. this degree valid teaching gov job in up. mob no 7895948475
8th November 2013, 10:11 PM

How to verify my certificate
18th November 2013, 11:31 AM

when bba 3 rd yr result will come