8th July 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download ITI Fitter Objective Type Questions and Answers?

Dear Sir I Want ITI Fitter Objective Type Questions and Answers.
Your Faithfully Ashish.
26th August 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download ITI Fitter Objective Type Questions and Answers?

From where i download previous years question papers for iti fitter asked in ntpc,ongc and bhel.
10th September 2014, 02:42 PM
chiruth

dear sir i am chiranjeevi i apply the nal job '"yo" will be selected so plz send interview releted quastion and answer plz sir send to my mail id " [email protected]"
20th December 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm shadab khan
sir please send me one year (semester 2014) fitter exam paper
18th February 2015, 04:58 PM

Question Re: From where to download ITI Fitter Objective Type Questions and Answers?

Sir pls send the fitter i semester theory question models to my mail id. I think, it will help to prepare the student well to the exam.
Thanking you.
19th June 2015, 11:45 AM
kempammm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is provided in the machine vice for easy location on the machine table?
Dear sir I am girish I applied bel company post technician c iti fitter. pls send me model or previous question paper and answers pls send my mail id [email protected]
10th August 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

In domestic building wiring ,the load of each sub circuit in the light and fans shall be restricted to
A ) 1200 watts
B ) 1000watts
C )900watts
D)800watts
3rd February 2016, 10:22 AM
Suresharumugam

Post From where to download ITI Fitter Objective Type Questions and Answers

Sir/madem
I am completed iti fitter .apply all government job .so I need fitter written test question paper & answers.my e-mail I'd [email protected]
Thanks
Record
Suresh
+91 8056790934
+974 70062879
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?