3rd February 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Names of companies and procedure to apply for project work while in M.Pharma 2nd year?

Hello, Please let me know the names of the companies & procedure for applying for the project work .

It will be needed for 2nd year of M.pharm in Pharmacology.

Please advise me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ratna

Related Questions:
  1. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  2. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  3. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  4. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship to complete final year project work?
  5. List of companies offering Project Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. List companies offering VLSI Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering VLSI Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  9. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. How can I apply to a company for getting a project done?
  11. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  12. How can I apply for internship in software companies when am doing my 2nd semester in M.Tech computer science?
  13. How to apply in companies for MBA project? Which type of companies to refer for HR?
  14. Companies and institutions conducting project work for students in kerala or tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  16. How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year
  17. How to apply for companies to carry out project work in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA HR
  18. How can I apply for companies for project training in MBA HR? How could I get perfect skills?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?