31st August 2015, 08:10 PM
swati salve

Default Re: Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?

BHEL Procedure
BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India, which is into energy production and infrastructure. The head office is located in Bhopal.

How to apply:
While applying for training in BHEL,
you first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your
institute

A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre,

Application date: February

payment : You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.
18th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?

I am a 4th year student of Electtrical & Electronic Engineering and i want to take Industrial Training of 45 days in BHEL haridwar, please tell me pocedure to apply, fee structure of this training?
Mob 8130195484
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?