5th August 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an IRCTC agent? Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

Be an authorized IRCTC agent, You just need to pay Rs 11000, Not only that you will get authorization from Makemytrip, UTI PAN SERVICE and many more..
Call 9732035605
25th August 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an IRCTC agent? Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

dear sir i am khader basha from bellary karnataka kindly request how to apply irctc agent and how many deposit then i want to know the process, documents required,fees please i request to send me reply on my mail id [email protected]

thankyou regards

khader basha
8th September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i want become irctc athirised agent plz help me
my no 9722999273
24th September 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

how to become an authorised agent of IRCTC?
24th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

how to become an authorised agent of IRCTC?
25th September 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procudure to become a authorized agent in IRCTC for booking tickets?
you please just contact me i will help regarding the same
25th September 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Please provide me details to register in IRCTC the rules and regulations because ours is tour and travel agency
u please contact me i will help u to get the irctc agent login id.

30th September 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

how are apply new irctc agents for rukmani tour and travels ahore
contact javanaram mali mobile 08854983892 Email id [email protected]
6th October 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am ehsan naqvi, i lived in Allahabad i want to become a authorized agent please tell me about the same. thanks

my email id is [email protected]
mob 8081291891
thanks
17th October 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE AN AGENT FOR IRCTC. I M DEALING WITH TOUR & TRAVELS . LET US KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO BECOME AN AGENT FOR IRCTC RLY TICKET BOOKING

[email protected]
18th October 2012, 01:44 AM
sanjaychauhan01

Dear..

If you want to become an IRCTC agent then you have to do the following things.:-

1. First of all you must have a nte banking facility available with you and it must have good amount of cash also
2. You must have a printer, High speed internet, Computer etc

Then after successful arrangement of the above mentioned stuffs you can then apply for a license by filling up a form. You must have
Passport
Driving License
Voters ID
PAN Card
PF (Provident fund) Statement or PF book
Ration Card

Attested copy any one of the following address proof documents-
Recent Landline or Mobile bill
Recent electricity bill
LIC receipt (insurance in the name of the applicant)

After that you have to deposit the license fee which is somewhere around 10k- 18k and after that you will get the login ID and you can become an agent.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
22nd October 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there extra quota for agent id on irctc how i can make agent id on irctc? My email id is [email protected]
5th November 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the rules and regulations to become a agents of irctc
19th November 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IRCTC as an agent?Pl guide me.
My Email Id is [email protected]
26th December 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to become an authorized irctc agent..plz help me...and dont tell me to log on to irctc...
my contract no. is:8797619683
3rd January 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Re- I have travel agency pls tell me what is the procedure for becoming railway agent.
7th January 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME IRCTC AGENT
26th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to become irctc agent. what is the procedure and requirements.
thanks,
narwani
cell no- 09320560086
4th March 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an agent of irctc, sp please tell me what is the procedure for it
23rd March 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1011931]If you want to become IRCTC Agent or start your own complete travel agency contact at 9999517195.
please give your email address my mail is [email protected]
19th April 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,
We are authorized agents of IRCTC,For Agent login Id please send us a mail & we will forward you all the requirements.
Thanks,
[email protected]
19th April 2013, 08:51 PM
varunsachdev

Dear All,
We are authorized agents of IRCTC.For Agent login please send us mail & we will assist you with the formalities.
Thanks
[email protected]
6th May 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir My name is k p basheer khan Iwant to become authrising IRCTC agent and i got authrised delership please help me our email id [email protected] mobile number 0944223786 Iam from andhra pradesh
7th May 2013, 12:42 AM
varunsachdev

thats a nine digit number
7th May 2013, 01:29 AM
varunsachdev

please suggest your ten digit number
10th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my father is doing tours & travels buisness near vejalpur ahmedabad he use your website for e-tickits.want to know about othorize agency.to become othorize dealer.plz help me providing procedure.
email id: [email protected]
20th May 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A AUTHRISING IRCTC AGENT AND HOW I GOT A AUTHRISED ;PLEASE HELP ME
OUR MAIL [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get income from irctc agency is any fee charges to become a irctc agent
16th July 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
If you want to become IRCTC Agent or start your own complete travel agency contact at 9999517195.
my name is harmeet singh from dehradun cont.no 9557900161
16th July 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I wnat to be IRCTC agent. Who can help in this regard. Kindly reply and advice

Inder Jit Singh
Kapurthala (Pb)

Mob 9814019081, 9803286111
Ph 01822220036-37
13th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am SHIV KUMAR SACHDEVA from chandigarh. I want to become the IRCTC agent for booking coustmer rail ticket. Therefore please tele me the process for registered IRCTC agent. Kindly reply me fast.
Mobile No. 9316307901,9356407901
E Mail No. [email protected]
Thanks.
21st October 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

We want to become authorized IRCTC agent and how we are got the authorized agency ? please help us. Our mail id. is [email protected]
21st October 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to get frenchise of irctc at chopasani housing board jodhpur rajasthan,how much amount to be deposite as securities and what are the formalties for the same
21st October 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i was retired from the post of station superientendent dtts nwr jodhpur in the month of jan 2013.i want to take frenchise of irctc for advance reservation at chopasani housing board jodhpur rajasthan for my unemployed son who completed his mca in 2013.please guide me.hoe much amount to be deposite as securities and what are the formalties for this.
21st October 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

WANT TO BECOME A AUTHRISING IRCTC AGENT AND HOW I GOT A AUTHRISED ;PLEASE HELP ME

[email protected] 9162490925
5th January 2014, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

[[email protected]]how to become an IRCTC agent? is there an type of fee or processing fee or registration fee?
29th April 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is Netai Ghosh ,I Want to become authorised IRCTC Booking agent, please mail the process to my Email address [email protected]
6th May 2014, 10:45 PM
ravimit9000

I will sent you buisness proposal to your email id. Pleas give your mobile number so that i can communicate with you. Ravikumar Vettriselvi Telecommunications, My mobile Number : 09943376531 Email id: [email protected]
2nd August 2014, 12:42 PM

Default become an IRCTC agent..Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

Sir, i am Akshay Katariya from chittorgarh. I want to become a legally IRCTC agent for booking costomer rail ticket. So kindly tell me the process for registered IRCTC agent. Kindly reply me. Thanks.
Mobile No. 9694487888
E mail Id. [email protected]
13th January 2015, 05:26 PM
purbasha6

dear,sir i am purnendu utthasini, westbengal.how to become an IRCTC agent.
my mob. no-9800269444.
emai- [email protected].
18th February 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have read some information online regarding Irctc e-ticket booking agent registration and found some details here. To become an Irctc authorized e-ticket booking agent. For IRCTC agency registration call : 022 - 65544333
18th February 2017, 04:26 PM
olwinmendonsa

I have read some information online regarding Irctc e-ticket booking agent registration and found some details here. To become an Irctc authorized e-ticket booking agent. For IRCTC agency registration call Pay4Biz compay
Helpline : 022 - 65544333
22nd February 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How much is the registration fee for an individual for booking tickets. Not for any irctc agency.my email id is [email protected]
18th April 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

My name is rakesh kumar from haryana. I want to become an agent of IRCTC for Booking railway ticket & others services. plz tell me how to pay Registration fee and others charges. my email id is [email protected]
3rd July 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

In order to start your irctc railway eticket booking agency contact Pay4Biz company.
Visit www.pay4biz.com
3rd April 2022, 03:01 PM
vizhead

No need to pay 11000, You can get IRCTC agent ID for only Rs 1000 from Travel IQ Services Private Limited.

You can visit traveliq website and register online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?