10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?

I would like to know that is processing fee there in Education Loan policy of IndusInd Bank? If yes, then how much they will charge the processing fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  2. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  4. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  5. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for MBA course?
  6. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  7. Comparison between Education Loan of IndusInd and ICICI Banks? Which one is better?
  8. Security deposit against an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for my son's education? Expenses covered under this Education Loan policy?
  10. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  11. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  12. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  14. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  17. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  18. Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?
13th October 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?

Yes, there will be processing fee charged by Indus Ind Bank for education loan. This is because of the cost of documentation for the education loan. There are no extra charges. However, the amount is not high and is charged one time only. The amount charged by Indus Ind Bank will be around 150-200 INR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?