2nd January 2011, 06:06 PM
ca.krishna.yadav.02@gmail

How to become an IRCTC agent? Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

how to become an IRCTC agent? is there an type of fee or processing fee or registration fee?

19th April 2011, 08:57 AM
amitkumar08@tiwary

Smile Re: How to become an IRCTC agent? Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

Becoming IRCTC member is simple, just open www.irctc.co.in and then click on signup option present on top left login column.Just follow the general instruction and have your account.
It doesn't require any registration fee but you will be asked to enter debit/credit card no. if you book any ticket.
An additional 20 rupees will be charged per ticket if you book e ticket through IRCTC.
19th April 2011, 11:51 AM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Default Re: How to become an IRCTC agent? Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

Log on to https://www.irctc.co.in and fill your details in sign up option of the website.
There is no registration fee for this
11th May 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an IRCTC agent? Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

What is the procudure to become a authorized agent in IRCTC for booking tickets?
25th May 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Institutions offering XBRL Course in Chennai?
28th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the process for being a IRCTC authorisied agent ? and how can i earn the money frm it....
2nd July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

can be apply the agent login & ticket in fixed all trains.
17th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the process for being a IRCTC authorisied agent ? and how can i earn the money frm it....
21st July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what general qualification require for becoming irctc agent
31st July 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

If you want to become IRCTC Agent or start your own complete travel agency contact at 9999517195.

Required Agents/Distributors for Delhi and NCR Region
5th August 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

how to become irctc agent , ok it is simple has the authorised agents have any special category for authorised agents
7th August 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

If you want to become IRCTC Agent or start your own complete travel agency contact at 9999517195.
7th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE AN AGENT FOR IRCTC. I M DEALING WITH TOUR & TRAVELS . LET US KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO BECOME AN AGENT FOR IRCTC RLY TICKET BOOKING
27th September 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE AN AUTHRISED IN IRCTC WHERTHER WE HAVE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT AS A DEPOSIT TO GET THE AGENCY
15th October 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE AN AUTHRISED IN IRCTC WHERTHER WE HAVE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT AS A DEPOSIT TO GET THE AGENCY, pl. tell me how to approach pl. give me Cell No. i will contract that person. my name is kumar, i am in Hyderabad, any deposit amt. is there how much that amount. [pl. tell me.
thanking you,

my mail ID: [email protected]
cell No. 8886746663
21st October 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the charges of taking irctc membership and where is the draft to be drawn
7th November 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to start a tour and travels business please let me know that is there any forms to be filled.secondly what is the website address for becoming irctc agent.suresh chennai.
28th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

To become an authorize agent for E-ticketing u can contact us on my [email protected]
6th December 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

How to became irctc agent
23rd December 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to became a irctc agent kindly help me my e-mail ID is [email protected]
27th December 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to became a irctc agent kindly guide me if there is a any deposit fee to be a agent of irctc pls help me i want to earn money from it thanku.
7th January 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to IRCTC Agency?
8th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

plz guide my how to become irctc agent...
8th February 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME IRCTC AGENT, WHAT IS THE PRICEDURE?
8th February 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME IRCTC AGENT?
8th February 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME IRCTC AGENT
15th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Am planning to take the irctc agent kindly let me know with full details kindly mail to my id [email protected]
15th February 2012, 06:53 PM
ross4412
Member+

as am alreadt an irctc agent in jammu
i suggest u 2 take a franchisee of a company called travocare
dis company is wid a latest softwaresn all
n u will be an authorised agent of irctc, air tickets,can book national n international hotels wid it
u can check it out
travocare.in
it cost around 20000/-including everything
if need more details
do mail me@
[email protected]
25th February 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to be an irctc legaly agent ! kindly mail me for the same : what is the procissor, mail me on [email protected]
26th February 2012, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

I WANT JOIN IN IRCTC AGENT ??? HOW CAN I DO AND HOW MUCH GIVES COMMISSION IRCTC TO AGENT
PLEASE SOLVE MY QUESTION
THANK YOU
26th February 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an irctc legaly agent. Kindly mail me for the same . What is the procissor mail me on [email protected]
28th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM ANSHUL VATTRI. IWANT TO BECOME THE IRCTC AGENT FOR BOOKING CUSTOMER RAIL TICKET THEREFOR PLEASE TELL ME PROCESS FOR RESISTERED IRCTC AGENT .REPLY FAST
MOBILE NO.-9425465444
E [email protected]
1st March 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Same question, Want to become authorised IRCTC Booking agent, please mail the process to sudip_d7atyahoo.com
4th March 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir hello ,i also want to become an irctc agent but i donot know about policy of irctc please tell me about fee also. my [email protected] contect no.9810883874
7th March 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

app of new agant
name ravi kumar gupta
addrass- ward no.1 Indranagar Nautanwa Maharajganj
date of birth-15/7/91
mob-8874170949
mail.id [email protected]
21st March 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Same question, Want to become authorised IRCTC Booking agent, please mail the process to parvez4958@gmailcom
29th March 2012, 09:50 AM
PULAGAM007

Sir,
I am P. Yugandhar residing at HB colony, Moula-ali, hyderabad.
I would like to get an authorized irctc login id and password as irctc bookings are more in this area. So i request you to give me the procedure and contact details so that i can get my requirements for authorized id and password.

Thanks and regards,
P. Yugandhar.
29th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Look4jeet

Smile Re: How to become an IRCTC agent? Is there any type of fee, processing fee or registration fee?

Sir i want to be the agent of irctc to book railway e-ticket.so i want to know the process to be this.so sir my humbaly request to you plz send it's details on my email id and i also want to know that there is any resistration fee.if yes than how many rupees plz tell me sir.My email id is [email protected]. Thanks sir
4th April 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I am sankar I Want to become authorised IRCTC Booking agent, please mail the process to [email protected]
4th April 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i am sankar Want to become authorised IRCTC Booking agent, please mail the process to [email protected]
7th April 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am Rahul Saha From Siliguri, Sir i want to be the agent of irctc to book railway e-ticket.so i want to know the process to be this.so sir my humbaly request to you plz send it's details on my email id and i also want to know that there is any resistration fee.if yes than how many rupees plz tell me sir.My email id is [email protected]. Thanks sir
7th April 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to be the agent of irctc to book railway e-ticket.so i want to know the process to be this.so sir my humbaly request to you plz send it's details on my email id and i also want to know that there is any resistration fee.if yes than how many rupees plz tell me sir.My email id [email protected]. Thanks sir
2nd May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to be the agent of irctc to book railway e-ticket.so i want to know the process to be this.so sir my humbaly request to you plz send it's details on my email id and i also want to know that there is any resistration fee.if yes than how many rupees plz tell me sir.My email id [email protected]. Thanks sir

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-irctc-agent-there-any-type-fee-processing-fee-registration-fee-66871.html#ixzz1tj9NjNdS
26th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to become irctc agent. i want to know the process,documents requirements,fees for the same.
so i request you to send me reply on my mail id '[email protected]"

thank you.
Regards,

Rajesh Mota.
5th July 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to become irctc agent. i want to know the process,documents requirements,fees for the same.
so i request you to send me reply on my mail id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=298829#ixzz1zlKGrO7w
7th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i kindly request how to apply irctc agent and how many deposit then i want to know the process, documents required,fees please i request to send me reply on my mail id [email protected]
9th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is Yogesh Goyal adn I am from Haryana. I want to become an agent of IRCTC for Booking railway ticket. Kindly provide me the procedue and fee.
e-mail- [email protected]
12th July 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A AUTHRISING IRCTC AGENT AND HOW I GOT A AUTHRISED ;PLEASE HELP ME
OUR MAIL [email protected]
18th July 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

WANT TO BECOME A AUTHRISING IRCTC AGENT AND HOW I GOT A AUTHRISED ;PLEASE HELP ME
OUR MAIL [email protected]
19th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me details to register in IRCTC the rules and regulations because ours is tour and travel agency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?