30th June 2012, 12:11 PM
baam

Default Re: Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus?

please send information about exam date, syllabus of junior executive of aai department to my email id [email protected] as soon as possible.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  2. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  3. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  4. Date and Time of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT written exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  7. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  8. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  9. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  10. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  11. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  12. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  15. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  17. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  18. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
4th July 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus?

Hello,

I want to know the date of exam for junior executive(IT) advt 2/2012, and the syllabus for the same... It would be great if you can send the details on [email protected].

thanking you
6th July 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Please let me know the date and time of Junior Executive(HR). My e-mail id is [email protected]
8th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is the exam for je information technology over,in the applicantd login there is no link for admit card download
8th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is the exam for je information technology over,in the applicantd login there is no link for admit card download
23rd July 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi
Can i know when is the AAI-Junior Exceutive (HR) Exam.
The details are not available over the AAI Website.

Kindly mail me [email protected]
30th July 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i want to know the date for aai jr executive electrical exam ...plz mail me in [email protected]

mama
8th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the date and time of exam of junior executive engeenior of airport authority of india.
when will be the exam of junior execuitive in airfort authority of india.
16th August 2012, 12:40 AM
sunny.leone2012

Hi dear,

please let me know the date and time of exam of Junior Executive Engineers (ME) Airports Authority of India 2012 and syllabus as well on my email id [email protected] .

i shall be very thankful to you for this.
Thanks
19th August 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my userid for aai exam. how to get that id. please help me regarding this issue. My email id is [email protected]
29th September 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam for aai juniour executive(IT) Engineer?pls let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?