10th October 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatan View Post
Hi
I have completed B.E in last year.Now working for software industry in pune.
I want to go for distance learning MBA .so please do let me know regarding fees structure,admission date.

look forward for positive response
Dear Mr. Chetan, ICFAI University offers MBA in distance mode. Call 09866106265 for more details and free prospectus.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  3. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  4. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  5. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  7. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  8. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  9. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  13. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  14. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  15. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  16. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
  17. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?

11th August 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?

Hi I am studying MBA first year now I pay the second year tuition fees pls inform the last date or penalty to pay the fees last date

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?