6th July 2010, 05:16 PM
prashant_arsul

Future of MCA with distance learning in IT?

Hello,

What is future of MCA with Distance learning in IT?

Regards,

Prashant Arsul

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  2. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  3. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  4. Future of MCA with distance learning in IT?
  5. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  8. Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?
  9. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  11. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  13. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  14. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  16. Can I do Ph.D after completing MCA(Distance learning) from MDU?
  17. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  18. MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?
30th March 2011, 09:21 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Future of MCA with distance learning in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant_arsul View Post
Hello,

What is future of MCA with Distance learning in IT?

Regards,

Prashant Arsul
Dear friend noways most demand of MCA and it is not depend from which branch because IT is booming in the world.............

That's why future is very bright to MCA with IT this is very good for you...........

because this is added with proverbs 'sone pe suhaga"..........

this is belong to this proverb that's why you take admission immediately in this course...............

if you have good knowledge and talent then any one can't stop to you............
11th January 2012, 06:50 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Future of MCA with distance learning in IT?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about MCA in distance...

future of mca is bright full, because if you see share market, there are several companies providing maximum points to improve our country.. so future of IT oriented department growing quickly..

There are several companies providing lot of employments like infosys,tcs,cts etc..

All The Best VMSHEMALA
6th March 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am keerthi

I have completed MCA in IGNOU university in the year 2011. Can I get a job as fresher this year or further ?
How to proceed my future?

Please advise me....
26th October 2012, 08:50 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
With the help of distance education it is tough to fetch a job as a fresher.

If you are an experienced candidate then it can help you to get promotion.

So, In order to get into an MNC company it is required to have an experience in a mid level company.
With the help of which you can get the job pretty easily.

But in software jobs you should have a good understanding of the topics and at the same time you have to perform.

So don't try to get any job with the help of recommendation.

After that you will get a lot of problems.

So, now try to get job in any simple company and then you can try in MNC's.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?