15th March 2010, 08:17 PM
v117aibhav

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) ? Can I apply to any mtech stream?

Myself Vaibhav... Now m doing M.Sc.(IT)….. Is am eligible for this 2 years course of M. Tech.. If Yes then for which streams… I mean for all or specific streams only….

17th March 2010, 06:26 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) ? Can I apply to any mtech stream?

for doing mtech in any stream you have to write gate exam in that stream ,
you are eligible for any stream but only after writing gate exam
all the best
25th March 2010, 10:40 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) ? Can I apply to any mtech stream?

dear friend, yes you are surely eligible for doing m.tech from any stream, but you have to give the gate entrance exams..........and you have to score 60% marks in gate exams and selection is based on written test and final interview............
25th March 2010, 09:32 PM
pritirai

hi
yes you are eligible.
visit
http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/

all the best
27th March 2010, 07:09 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend,
yes you are eligible for doing m.tech.
you are eligible for that.
for more details visit
http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/
good luck.
8th May 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE ADDMISSION TO M.TECH
23rd May 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

HI YES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THAT
28th May 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to know that can i elliible for m.tech after correspondence m.sc(it
)
30th May 2010, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (hons) mathematics ? Can I apply to any mtech stream ?if yes then which one?
9th June 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to appear in gate entrance for getting admission in M Tech.
plzz suggest me ,,,,
16th June 2010, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

after bsc physics(hon.) can i apply for m. tech from iit
21st June 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSc in Psychology am I eligible for M.Tech in Computer Science?
22nd June 2010, 07:48 PM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my knowledge you have to appear in gate exam.if yourrank will be good then you will be get chance in m.tec..
23rd June 2010, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to join in m.tech,for m.sc applied physics student?
25th June 2010, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Msc-IT-65%;BUT I HAVE NOT A MATEMATIG IN BSC & MSC LEVEL SO ,CAN I APPER IN GATE EXAME FOR MTECH-iT?
25th June 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I M DOING GRADUATION ION ARTS STREAM.........CAN I DO.....MSC(IT)???
26th June 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

After completion of msc(it) distance education, how can I join Mtech in IIT?,if possible.
29th June 2010, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

After doing MSc in mathematics. Can I apply for any stream in MTech?
1st July 2010, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc IT, am I eligible for M tech?
15th July 2010, 10:52 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you need a postgraduation degree with a full 60%.
you can choose your own department,whose syllabus is

FORMAL LANGUAGES AND AUTOMATA
Regular Languages: finite automata, regular expressions, regular grammar.
Context free languages: push down automata, context free grammars
COMPUTER HARDWARE
Digital Logic: Logic functions, minimization, design and synthesis of combinatorial and sequential circuits, number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point)
Computer organization: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data path, hardwired and microprogrammed control, memory interface, I/O interface (interrupt and DMA mode), serial communication interface, instruction pipelining, cache, main and secondary storage
SOFTWARE SYSTEMS
Data structures and Algorithms: the notion of abstract data types, stack, queue, list, set, string, tree, binary search tree, heap, graph, tree and graph traversals, connected components, spanning trees, shortest paths, hashing, sorting, searching, design techniques (greedy, dynamic, divide and conquer, Algorithm design by induction), asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average cases) of time and space, upper and lower bounds, Basic concepts of complexity classes – P, NP, NP-hard, NP-complete.
Programming Methodology: Scope, binding, parameter passing, recursion, C programming – data types and declarations, assignment and control flow statements, 1-d and 2-d arrays, functions, pointers, concepts of object-oriented programming - classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, operator overloading.
Operating Systems (in the context of Unix): classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), processes, threads and interprocess communication, CPU scheduling, memory management, file systems, I/O systems, protection and security, shell programming.
Information Systems and Software Engineering: information gathering, requirement and feasibility analysis, data flow diagrams, process specifications, input/output design, process life cycle, planning and managing the project, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance.
15th July 2010, 11:25 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
yes you are eligible,and yu can apply for the m.tech course also if you want to know the Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) then you can go to the websites...
www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
15th July 2010, 11:27 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

for doing mtech the criteria is either b.tech or msc.

and through GATE exam you are allow for doing mtech.and you can do mtech in IT.

all the best.....
16th July 2010, 01:01 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

or doing mtech in any stream you have to write gate exam in that stream ,
all the best
21st July 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

if i take ONESITTING B.tech is it valuable
23rd July 2010, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc Computer? Can I apply to mtech stream?
30th July 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes dear you can do M.Sc even after having the Gradution Degree from Art Stream.

For Doing M.Sc first you take admission in PGDCA and after that you can take admission in M.Sc (IT/CS)
9th August 2010, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MSc in telecom technology. what scope of higher studies?
19th August 2010, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER BSC IT MCA OR MSC IT IS BETTER ,CAN I ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR GATE EXAMS OR M.TECH.IT AFTER BSC.IT.
21st August 2010, 03:49 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
as you are doing now the msc
so if you want to take admission in the m.tech then
there is no need to worry you can take the admission in the gate.
and you are eligible.so you can give the exams,.
22nd August 2010, 06:17 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

for doing Mtech you just have to appear in GATE.. there is no such criteria, u just complete your Msc(IT) course, then you can appear in GATE..

so, you are eligible for GATE..
As you are doing Msc in IT, then I will suggest you to go for Mtech in IT.. after doing so, you can surely get a good job..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I am a M.Sc physics graduate currently teaching at an engineering college ,I want to pursue M.Tech through distance/correspondence mode,also would like to know the specialities of M.Tech am eligible.pl do reply .
14th September 2010, 02:33 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

You will be happy to know that you can take GATE examination in any of the stream or branch in which you want. You just have to fill your GATE examination stream according to it. Means if you want to write GATE for getting admission in MTech(ECE) then you have to take GATE paper from ECE stream.
At last there is no age or attempt criteria .
22nd November 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hai
i had completed MSc IT in distance education. please tell me am i eligible for Mtech, and if, mail me good colleges in tamilnadu.
[email protected]
2nd December 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

now i'm doing MBA [systems]. can i do M.tech after MBA?
12th December 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.sc IT.what is the criteria for m tech i punjab university.
13th December 2010, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) ? Can I apply to any mtech stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes dear,,, I m BA n i did M.Sc IT from PTU Jalandhar under DEP
26th December 2010, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am Abhijeet,completed PGDHRM (2 YEARS-Distance mode).
my query is - after scoring in GATE,am I eligible for M-TECH?
please inform me ans through E-MAIL if possible
my E -mail id : - [email protected]

Thank you
4th January 2011, 03:42 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) ? Can I apply to any mtech stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavani View Post
for doing mtech in any stream you have to write gate exam in that stream ,
all the best
Dear friend,
You are a technical student and IT related so you can apply for M.tech CSE or M.tech IT with GATE...
7th January 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

when can we get admission for the GATE exam????
17th January 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear friend,
I completed my Degree and Msc through distance mode(both degree n msc). am i eligible to do Mtech????
plz reply n thanks in advance
22nd January 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing msc(cs) i want to know that after that can i do mtech in computer engineering please reply
31st January 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done intermediate with arts stream and done BCA from IGNOU with 71% and doing MCA form IGNOU now and also doing MSc(IT)from another university in distant mode .I want to know whether I am eligible for Gate and for MTech or not
27th February 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for MSC IT after doing B.COM ?
5th March 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing msc it and i want to take admission in m tech through lateral entry ......is this possible?.......pls help me
8th March 2011, 09:41 PM
JEYA L

Nw i'm finish m.sc it.....
After that i'm doing mtech ???? Duration of mtech ??
If it is best choice????[
14th March 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing M Sc (Maths)?Can I apply to any mtech stream?
31st May 2011, 10:39 PM
Deb51

Quote:
Originally Posted by v117aibhav View Post
Myself Vaibhav... Now m doing M.Sc.(IT)….. Is am eligible for this 2 years course of M. Tech.. If Yes then for which streams… I mean for all or specific streams only….
After compliting your M.sc(IT) you should write GATE entrance exams . After appearing GATE you are eligible for 2 years M.tech course.
6th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,After completed BscIT and I'm pursuing PGDIT . After PGDIT can I eligible for Mtech In IT.Please reply sir.
Om Prakash

[email protected]
2nd August 2011, 06:23 PM
rkelen1983

I am msc it graduate ,can i do mtech in distanace education..and its valued by aictee
13th August 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i completed m.sc electronics in acharya nagarjuna university. am i eligible for mtech ece in jnu kakinada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?